New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you vote for the administration bet, Gibo?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 53.49%
  • No

34 39.53%
  • Undecided

6 6.98%
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    So why NOT Gibo?

As Secretary of Defense, bakit wala syang nagawa to stop or eradicate private armies??? pwera na lang na puppet sya ni GMA and definitely he will not work on running after the latter for her corruption in government...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tama. Look at how the Ampatuans flourished in their evil domain. Don't tell me that he hasn't heard of them before

Danding and his family are 'disturbingly dismayed' about Gibo's desertion of his political family that has helped him for nearly a decade.

"I literally woke up one morning to be informed that he is no longer with us. Just like that. I was dropped like a hot potato.." according to Danding in a telephone interview.

He may go up against anyone but he should never go up against Danding.

Of all people in his life.

If he can do that to his own family, how much more to us?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If it is too good to be true, it probably is. So beware of glib tongued people . Sabagay, ang pilipino naman madaling mauto sa mga eloquent na pagsasalita. Kaya pag isang tao magaling mag ingles with matching accent, akala natin matalino na..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    pero i think pagnanalo si Gibo, poprotektahan nya si GMA dahil sa utang na loob...tandaan nyo na hindi immune si GMA sa demanda pag wala na sya sa pwesto...

hindi ako naniniwala na di sya gagawa ng paraan para maprotektahan si GMA..yan ang malaking pasanin na dinadala nya ngayon
    i don't think kailangan ng proteksyon ni GMA.. lalo na kung manalo sya sa congress... right now she wasn't disqualified to run for congress.. kung manalo sya, any appeals or action in court will take forever to implement... so as long as naka upo sya sa congress, she's practically untouchable...

kahit sino mang presidente maupo, be it villar, noynoy, gibo, erap.. hindi sya magagalaw...

papasok ang argument na proteksyonan ni Gibo (if ever) si GMA, is kung matatalo si GMA... the question is... will she lose in her district?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    of all the candidates Gordon is one of the most capable to run our gov't..but sadly hindi sya mananalo because he aint popular enough
    do you have to be popular to win?

for me lang po, I think its how a person can perceive and would elect the best candidate for him, not because of infomercials, but due to the records that he have imposed to have a great nation (id hope this is what everything would think upon voting a candidate from Presidentiable to Councilor(s) of a Town)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    So why NOT Gibo?

As Secretary of Defense, bakit wala syang nagawa to stop or eradicate private armies??? pwera na lang na puppet sya ni GMA and definitely he will not work on running after the latter for her corruption in government...
    Those private armies were around way before he was Defense Sec. And don't forget, those "private armies" were labeled as CAFGUs which are generally mandated by the government.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    i don't think kailangan ng proteksyon ni GMA.. lalo na kung manalo sya sa congress... right now she wasn't disqualified to run for congress.. kung manalo sya, any appeals or action in court will take forever to implement... so as long as naka upo sya sa congress, she's practically untouchable...
    kahit sino mang presidente maupo, be it villar, noynoy, gibo, erap.. hindi sya magagalaw...

papasok ang argument na proteksyonan ni Gibo (if ever) si GMA, is kung matatalo si GMA... the question is... will she lose in her district?
    but senator lacson is a wanted man now. even erap was convicted. plunder and murder are two major crimes. walang imu-immunity dapat. the law must prevail and nobody should be above the law kahit si superman pa (sana)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    naku baka mayari ka pards sa comment mo, mainitin ang Gibo fans sa issue na yan
    hehehehe okay lang yun, karapatan ko ipahayag ang opinion ko...

Besides, Yun lang ba ang basehan? Kung poprotektahan ba si GMA eh hindi nyo na iboboto? Uusad ba philippines kung hahabulin si gloria? Bakit kasi yun yung laging sinasabi.
    yan naman ang hirap din sa ating mga pinoy gagagawa gawa kayo ng thread or sasali sali kayo tapos ayaw nyo ng opinion ng ibang tao..

*s_quilicot
    e dyan pala sa paniniwala mo na di uusad ang pilipinas kung hahabulin si gloria..

e ano papayagan mo nalang ba na nakawan ka ng emplyado mo basta ang kapalit na empleyado ay matino? sabit ka dito tsong..ang pinag uusapan dito is "Will you vote for the administration bet, Gibo?" simple lang sagot ko.."hindi" baket? nasabi ko na opinion ko sa taas..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I have known GIBO since we were kids in Xavier School. Range Rover ang panundo nya everyday.
    We used to hang around a lot at his house in Makati. I know him in a way no one in this thread will ever know.

My advise is NOT to vote for him. He is an entrenched TRAPO through and through.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    I have known GIBO since we were kids in Xavier School. Range Rover ang panundo nya everyday.
    We used to hang around a lot at his house in Makati. I know him in a way no one in this thread will ever know.

My advise is NOT to vote for him. He is an entrenched TRAPO through and through.
    While it's quite difficult to take your word for I do not personally know you, but because I'm not for Gibo, it just give me something to think about na kahit ikaw (if indeed what you say is true) who knows him so much, would advice NOT to vote for him...

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
So why Gibo?