The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Bulok na jeep

PUJ WASHINGTON-BELAIR VIA BUENDIA

Phoo courtesy of daily commuter of SSC 10/23/09
    Susmaryosep! Kailangan ko muna magpa-inject ng anti-tetano at baka malapit ako dito sa jeep na ito.

[SIZE=4]IPAKILO NA YAN ! [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Dapat baguhin na itsura pati yung mga design nya. Sobrang tagal na kasi ng dyipni, ganun pa rin ang pagkakagawa at itsura.

Meron naman na Passad ng Iloilo na AUV na.

O kaya under license magproduce ng Cab chassis ang mga fabricator na Pinoy.
    Tulad ng Mitsubishi L300 FB with Almazora-Fujino body o Isuzu IPV with Centro body..

Dapat lahat ng bulok na jeepney, itapon na sa dagat at gawing artificial corals.

Iyong DPROX chasis na terrano looks like a good one for a redesigned jeepney. The configuration is just right and is almost the same as the standard, small elf'd chassis jeepney and may have enough strength to hold the mostly overload jeepneys in use in the p[rovinces.

I remembered once nakasakay ako sa really delapidated jeepney in Magalang, Pampangga with rust all over. It was really comic whenwe first roamed around town collecting the passengers from where they lived and at one point a passenger had a bale of long sugarcane tied up to around a foot and a half in diameter and almost as long as the jeepney itself.

Nope, they did not put the canes inside the jeepney, they THREW the bunch onto the top of the roof... and man experience in a lifetime nangyari at first time I've experience na umulan ng sang katerbang kalawang on everybody in the jeepney. It took awhile na ma shake and brush of the rust from our heads and clothes.

The story told is a point of consideration on design. The design has to consider the worse case scenario on the abuse the jeepney has to take when meant for country use.

Kit

PS - BTW our former associates in an automotive shop we almost started to build AUV's way back in the early 90's have been manufacturing chassis of different makes, evangelista's elf's (the small and large), fx's with practically alll makes of which they have the technical configurations and knew what engines and power chains can be specific types of chassis.

Not sure now though if these configuration can be modified for electric power systems or perhaps the electric power systems design can be adjusted to the chassis configuration.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Im really hoping a Pinoy corporation will come up with this kind of vehicle. This vehicle has been in Philippine roads together with Adventure for so long and yet still popular among GT and FX operators.

2009 model.

2010 model

I think they are still assembled in the Cainta Plant of Mitsubishi Motors.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Actually, the most logical thing to do is to replace them with buses.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    L-300 versa van's seating capacity:

Pero mga operator sinisiksik 15 (including driver)

Mahal nga lang 915K.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I wouldn't pay almost a million for a design that's older than my age. I'd take a Hi-Ace Commuter instead.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    I wouldn't pay almost a million for a design that's older than my age. I'd take a Hi-Ace Commuter instead.
    I think you are correct here.

I also prefer a new generation FMC Anfra will a better look and engine.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    JP,

You know any one in the ODA of Baby Buses plying in Cavite?

I have a friend who is thinking of replacing the old baby buses with Brand New Tourist-Bus type Baby Buses from China. He came up with a program so that these operators can enjoy better public transport equipment - Euro-4 compliant engines... safer and more comfortable interior ergonomics and cool A/C with enough parts for after sales and service. This is going to increase their productivity and profitability in their business.

This is the biggest China Automotive Manufacturing Co. in the world that supplies parts or even whole cars for majority of the Big Car Makers like Nissan and BMW... they are considered to have the best quality of steel or metalurgy in the world. Among their products are rockets and fighter jet planes in their Aerospace branch.

And the best thing is... it's cheaper.

They also offer optional custom built bodys or van which will be built and designed locally - based on the their truck platforms. - now this can technically be called Pinoy made na rin. It can be a good start.

PM me if you or anyone think we can facilitate this.

There are about 38 units already here in Manila... available for viewing.
    Last edited by ehnriko; October 28th, 2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: spelling

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    okay yun van concept sa likod... pero sana yung face niya mukha pa ring jeepney

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    JP,

You know any one in the ODA of Baby Buses plying in Cavite?

I have a friend who is thinking of replacing the old baby buses with Brand New Tourist-Bus type Baby Buses from China. He came up with a program so that these operators can enjoy better public transport equipment - Euro-4 compliant engines... safer and more comfortable interior ergonomics and cool A/C with enough parts for after sales and service. This is going to increase their productivity and profitability in their business.

This is the biggest China Automotive Manufacturing Co. in the world that supplies parts or even whole cars for majority of the Big Car Makers like Nissan and BMW... they are considered to have the best quality of steel or metalurgy in the world. Among their products are rockets and fighter jet planes in their Aerospace branch.

And the best thing is... it's cheaper.

They also offer optional custom built bodys or van which will be built and designed locally - based on the their truck platforms. - now this can technically be called Pinoy made na rin. It can be a good start.

PM me if you or anyone think we can facilitate this.

There are about 38 units already here in Manila... available for viewing.
    Are the 38 units CBUs? My apology Ehnriko, but I am more incline to endorse locally fabricated buses (Sta Rosa or Almazora).

But then again, if they are to become locally made, I will surely endorse them.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
A Future for Jeepneys (What do you think?)