New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vwturbo
    uy si Mark ka ba?, si Oliver ito, tagal ko na hindi tambay dito sa tsikot. Sa U.S. na kayo ni misis?
    pareng vwturbo (aka Oliver Llenado?)
    kung ikaw nga yan.. yes, nasa US na kami, nandito kami sa Houston (Texas) pare. eto email address ko: mgbrillo*gmail.com

To moderator.. pasensya na po.. na-miss ko lang tong tropa ko.. nagulat ako that he's also a member here

Keep in touch bro.

Mark Brillo

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    carb or fuel-injected ba yung sa iyo?

no problem with starting with our 323 until now.

===

btw, sa manual ng 323 - nakalagay dun na dapat naka depress ang clutch while starting?
    carb 323 akin. full depress ba ng clutch? i just depress a little gas pag start e. so pano yun, pwede sabay? whats d reason kaya for the clutch depress? la na kasi manual 323 ko e. thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by graphire
    carb 323 akin. full depress ba ng clutch? i just depress a little gas pag start e. so pano yun, pwede sabay? whats d reason kaya for the clutch depress? la na kasi manual 323 ko e. thanks.
    full depress ng clutch sa manual. then release after starting the car. not really sure on what this does though.

Quote Originally Posted by mgbrillo
    To moderator.. pasensya na po.. na-miss ko lang tong tropa ko.. nagulat ako that he's also a member here
    Kindly use the Private Message function for personal messages. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I believe in US cars this is required for the car to start. Pag AT naman you have to press the brake.

Prevent accidental jerk siguro.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbrillo
    this may sound odd.. dumb (?) [wag naman sana, nagtatanong lang po]
    i was used to starting my car with a little delay.. like.. you insert the key, twist it once, then lights, and everything (electrical) goes up, then maybe about 4-6 seconds, i start ignition.. one person told me that this is no good.. di naman daw diesel ang sasakyan so... so anyway.. is this bad? with the pause before ignition? or talagang kelangan na start agad (turning the key to I then II immediately?
    Preng Mark musta na?,
    Actually that is perfectly ok for newer cars, walang masama kung ritually mo gagawin or if you are in a hurry you can just fire away,...
    pag turn mo ng key sa accessory position mag li-light up na parang christmas tree yung front gauges mo,... some cars will run their diagnostics to search for stored error codes.. Cel(check engine light)/Mil(malfunction indicator light), or service maintenance required indicator.... with some cars you can reset the throttle body adaptation to factory settings by leaving the acc on, opening the hood and letting throttle plate actuator cycle for 1 min... some you can reset the radio from safe mode by leaving the keys on...

sorry mod...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
whats the right way to start ur car?