New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sabihin mo sa hardware o auto parts store "easy-out". Yan yung pangtanggal nyan. Yan ang local linggo for screw extractor. You will need a drill for that

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blve_ice
    Guys, need your inputs.

Naputol un head ng isang screw ko that holds the plate number sa front bumper. Nastuck ngayon un rest ng screw dun sa thread hole. I tried to forcibly "unscrew" it by spraying it with penetrating oil and using pliers but to no avail. Any suggestions what to do or where to go? Hindi ko kse maikabit ngayon un plate dhil isang screw lng maghold baka malaglag pa. Appreciate any helpful info.

Thanks!
    You'll be needing a drill and a set of screw extrator (see diagram)

which can be purchased at a local harware.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink
    you can change your bumper .. hehe ..
    Or the car . . .he he

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    go to your nearest friendly neighborhood DIY hardware and get yourself a set of screw extractor. or you can use a hand drill with a small drill bit to drill it out.
    Tnx very much Sir BB! I'll get myself a set of that tom and try.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    You'll be needing a drill and a set of screw extrator (see diagram)

which can be purchased at a local harware.
    Tnx din sir!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw word of caution use a smaller size extractor, i center punch nyo muna yung putol na bolt para naka center yung extractor, use a drill with reverse and variable speed...set muna sa slowest speed "push hard" enough para kumagat ang extractor and apply pulse power to the drill set on REVERSE.

key word PATIENCE....lalabasan ...este lalabas din yan....

walang sinabi yung mga case ninyo .... yung sa akin the distributor adjustment bolt ang naputol ko....I have to remove the distributor (along with its "gear")...then I have the risk pa to have metal shavings drop into the engine....whew....PATIENCE lang talaga at pamunas ... para pagnilabasan (este) paglumabas yung bolt e hindi mahulog inside the engine.

GOOD LUCK!!!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    btw word of caution use a smaller size extractor, i center punch nyo muna yung putol na bolt para naka center yung extractor, use a drill with reverse and variable speed...set muna sa slowest speed "push hard" enough para kumagat ang extractor and apply pulse power to the drill set on REVERSE.

key word PATIENCE....lalabasan ...este lalabas din yan....

walang sinabi yung mga case ninyo .... yung sa akin the distributor adjustment bolt ang naputol ko....I have to remove the distributor (along with its "gear")...then I have the risk pa to have metal shavings drop into the engine....whew....PATIENCE lang talaga at pamunas ... para pagnilabasan (este) paglumabas yung bolt e hindi mahulog inside the engine.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    tnx sir widthing. i'll take note of that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Screwed!