New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Costs will be similar. Mahal na rin Toyota ngayon. And Nissan Ph has made an effort to make PMS costs lower.

Re: parts availability am not sure. If this is made in Japan like the regular NV350, they may not have a lot of parts on standby compared to the Thai built Hiace.
    Thanks! Im getting closer to making up my mind. I also heard that Toyota will release the new Grandia GL this June 2017 with a "luxury" variant with captain seats but knowing its price right now im sure mas mahal ang magiging 2017 edition so i think the Urvan Premium will be good. My kids already played inside the display unit and all i cna say is that it is huge.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbadd17 View Post
    Thanks! Im getting closer to making up my mind. I also heard that Toyota will release the new Grandia GL this June 2017 with a "luxury" variant with captain seats but knowing its price right now im sure mas mahal ang magiging 2017 edition so i think the Urvan Premium will be good. My kids already played inside the display unit and all i cna say is that it is huge.
    The only issue I have with the Hiace is the ride quality. Coming from a Grand Starex the difference is huge. Even the LXV rides rough, so I am pessimistic about their upcoming "luxury" variant for the Grandia.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The only issue I have with the Hiace is the ride quality. Coming from a Grand Starex the difference is huge. Even the LXV rides rough, so I am pessimistic about their upcoming "luxury" variant for the Grandia.
    the hiace has the worst suspension for paasengers. tagtag madness!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbadd17 View Post
    Luxury variant of the Grandia? Isn't it the Super Grandia which already exists.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Luxury variant of the Grandia? Isn't it the Super Grandia which already exists.
    I was also wondering the same thing. Well that was what i heard from a Toyota SA. We will all find out once it is actually here.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Ah ganun ba? Even when slightly "loaded" ba matagtag padin? I'm heading to Nissan this weekend for a test drive of the Urvan Premium.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

sinabi mo talaga. sobrang tagtag. very utilitarian. no comfort. pinagtyatyagaan ko na lang and saving up to change our grandia to get a nissan urvan premium. looking at early next year, kasya na pera ko.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Costs will be similar. Mahal na rin Toyota ngayon. And Nissan Ph has made an effort to make PMS costs lower.

Re: parts availability am not sure. If this is made in Japan like the regular NV350, they may not have a lot of parts on standby compared to the Thai built Hiace.

Not sure, maybe yan lang ang napaparating nila dahil yan lang ang excess production sa planta. Kung Japan galing am sure there is not much excess production.

Medyo ironic no? Premium but M/T and manual adjust side mirrors hehe.
    Bro i think the hi-ace is also built in Japan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I hope you guys take into account this van won't fit into most parking buildings. Most parking buildings have a clearance height of 2.100m. This van is 2.285m high.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Bro i think the hi-ace is also built in Japan.
    Oo nga no? Akala ko lahat ng model Thai/local. Yung Hiace Commuter lang yata ang made/assembled in Thailand/Philippines.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast