New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbadd17 View Post
    I have a well maintained Fortuner and instead of upgrading to another SUV i am considering buying a van as a 2nd car for family use only because i feel so bad for my little kids squeezing against each other and we are also expecting another one soon! Imagine the space all the baby stuff will use up. 😁😁😁 The Grandia GL is too expensive and when we saw this we thought this would be a great choice. Am I right to think that the difference in maintenance and spare parts vs. Grandia's won't be that bad since we're not using it naman for business or rent? How bad is it because i have no idea how expensive Nissan's maintenance is to be honest i hope someone can enlighten me. Thanks in advance!
    From my experience with Nissans from years ago, maintenance costs are affordable and CASA service was good (not perfect, but good and the head mechanic i knew really took the time to address problems hands-on). Hope it hasn't changed much.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I was also wondering the same thing. Well that was what i heard from a Toyota SA. We will all find out once it is actually here.
    Or maybe they'll be coming out with the Thai market Toyota Ventury, basically a Super Grandia with an interior that is similar to the Alphard

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sana na remedyohan na ng nissan ang weak brakes

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew1028 View Post
    sana na remedyohan na ng nissan ang weak brakes
    is this referenced to the urvan? navarra?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    is this referenced to the urvan? navarra?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    urvan nv350

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew1028 View Post
    urvan nv350
    Yung regular NV350? Do you feel it during hard braking or normal braking? Might be the lack of ABS.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yung regular NV350? Do you feel it during hard braking or normal braking? Might be the lack of ABS.
    yes, the small nv350.

lack of stopping power maybe not ABS

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    I just found out that they had this exact model 4 years ago in Mexico and a bit later in other countries while i was searching for reviews online about it.

I am really inclined in purchasing this and tweak the seats a little bit instead of waiting for an updated edition which is coming in later this year according to some SA's. Guys where can i find captain seats in case i want to change some seats? Thanks in advance!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    I just found out that they had this exact model 4 years ago in Mexico and a bit later in other countries while i was searching for reviews online about it.

I am really inclined in purchasing this and tweak the seats a little bit instead of waiting for an updated edition which is coming in later this year according to some SA's. Guys where can i find captain seats in case i want to change some seats? Thanks in advance!
    i think nissan mantrade has a special edition nv350 which has lxv type chairs.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Summit Automall (Nissan Makati) have installed captain seats for the regular NV350.

Have a look here:

Brand New ORIGINAL Nissan NV35 Urvan Super Elite Escapade (1 SEATER) in Makati, Metro Manila (NCR) | *******

[IMG]https://iak.*******/images_olxph/828858909_4_644x461.jpg?rev=001&bucket=02[/IMG]

NV350 with captain seats might be another variant to be released in the future. Maybe you can ask them if they can do the conversion while it isn't offered as a variant yet.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; May 20th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast