New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    At P1.650M it is priced very attractively, especially when you consider that the Foton Traveller is around P1.350M already, I'd gladly pay the 300k premium over the Foton if I was in the market for a big van.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yes it is BIG. But I would still love to drive one of this everyday. (Kahit na magmukha akong "Driver")

Btw, the tag price is a violent slap to its (same class and lower) opponent.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Saw one in the metal yesterday. It's a looker. Probably the launch unit. The proportions don't make it look huge but you can tell it has presence.

For people who are wondering of there will be an A/T, someone from the board says later this year.

I will be compiling a list of parking lots it won't fit in to see if we can live with it. Hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Saw one in the metal yesterday. It's a looker. Probably the launch unit. The proportions don't make it look huge but you can tell it has presence.

For people who are wondering of there will be an A/T, someone from the board says later this year.

I will be compiling a list of parking lots it won't fit in to see if we can live with it. Hehe.
    Almost all malls yan di yan kasya. Kailangan talaga ng driver yan para sya na maghanap ng parking. Haha

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Almost all malls yan di yan kasya. Kailangan talaga ng driver yan para sya na maghanap ng parking. Haha

In denial pa ako bro. 😭

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post

Ang number one dyan sa listahan eh yung Alimall, whoever designed the parking structure is an idiot. I remember parking there years ago, Space Wagon ang dala ko that time which is only a bit higher than your average sedan pero halos sasayad na yung bubong nun sa Alimall

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    I have a well maintained Fortuner and instead of upgrading to another SUV i am considering buying a van as a 2nd car for family use only because i feel so bad for my little kids squeezing against each other and we are also expecting another one soon! Imagine the space all the baby stuff will use up. 😁😁😁 The Grandia GL is too expensive and when we saw this we thought this would be a great choice. Am I right to think that the difference in maintenance and spare parts vs. Grandia's won't be that bad since we're not using it naman for business or rent? How bad is it because i have no idea how expensive Nissan's maintenance is to be honest i hope someone can enlighten me. Thanks in advance!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Bakit kaya di pa sabay nilabas with the M/T?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbadd17 View Post
    I have a well maintained Fortuner and instead of upgrading to another SUV i am considering buying a van as a 2nd car for family use only because i feel so bad for my little kids squeezing against each other and we are also expecting another one soon! Imagine the space all the baby stuff will use up. 😁😁😁 The Grandia GL is too expensive and when we saw this we thought this would be a great choice. Am I right to think that the difference in maintenance and spare parts vs. Grandia's won't be that bad since we're not using it naman for business or rent? How bad is it because i have no idea how expensive Nissan's maintenance is to be honest i hope someone can enlighten me. Thanks in advance!
    Costs will be similar. Mahal na rin Toyota ngayon. And Nissan Ph has made an effort to make PMS costs lower.

Re: parts availability am not sure. If this is made in Japan like the regular NV350, they may not have a lot of parts on standby compared to the Thai built Hiace.

Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Not sure, maybe yan lang ang napaparating nila dahil yan lang ang excess production sa planta. Kung Japan galing am sure there is not much excess production.

Medyo ironic no? Premium but M/T and manual adjust side mirrors hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    factory limitation probably due to either demand and or supply

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast