New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 390 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa pagkakaalam ko magkaiba ng 4WD mechanism ng X-Trail, parang sa Patrol part time 4WD function.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May auto mode ang 4wd ng X-trail. When you put it in that mode, it will automatically activate the rear axle when sensors detect the need to do so.

But it still will run in front wheel drive most of the time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so kapag naka auto 4wd sya, parang CRV na sya.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I'm getting 8.6 km/l on my 250X. There was a time when I did a little less than 8km/l, that was when I tried a tankful in "Auto" mode. Perhaps the 250X consumes less? Mabigat ang paa ko when driving... up to 170kph in some parts of the NLEX.
    I've travelled almost 4k km on it already. On the 5k mark, what gives?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes boybi, parang ganun na nga. But on the X-trail you can totally turn the 4wd system off if you do not want it or keep it on for the times that you need it. Unlike sa CR-V which is on automatic mode all the time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    trisky..pag sa hiway driving mas matipid talaga. dati naabot ko about 12-14 km/L sa escape.

sa city driving panay kasi stop and go kaya mejo lumakas sa consumo..pero natural lang yun!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    X-trail has no center diff. the Auto function automatically engages the rear axle when necessary, and more significantly (as far as i know), the X-trail can be locked into four wheel-drive, which the CR-V cannot do and to a lesser extent, the RAV4 as well (since it only has a limited-slip center diff instead of a manually-locking center diff).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas advanced talaga ang 4WD nang XTrail compared to CRV and Rav4....

I want one...hehehe make it 250X for me....

mas gusto ko ang looks nya compared to CRV.... but it is just me...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    kiper: Good to hear that you can do 12-14km/l on your escape : )
    May I know your average speed/rpm on the highway when you hit that please? A good friend of mine would surely be delighted to learn how, he's only doing 6.5 at best (with a 2.0 coupled with well-behaved driving, as in - no more than 2500rpm at any instant). I'd like to give it a try myself.

5speed: You can't go wrong with a 250X ...
    The sound system is pretty decent, the leather seats too. There is great room for improvement though on the plastics used. Scratches waaaayy too easily, specially on the point where the buckle slams when you release it : ( And the part of the door that your left foot almost always brushes when you dismount : (
    I wonder how that was overlooked by Nissan?!?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    when accelerating hindi ko pinapalampas sa 2,000 rpm. pag cruising hanggang 2,000 rpm.. kailagan lang talaga may disiplina, ang mahal na ng gas ngayon eh. speed ko 80 to 100 kph pero mostly 80 kph lang.

Nissan Xtrail Owners: Questions and stuff