New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by biboy319 View Post
    Our navara 4x2 mt was finally delivered to our home this morning. Problem was, we ordered an EL calibre. They delivered a calibre model only, priced at P100,000 less. I told them this is not the vehicle I ordered because EL has foglamps. They insisted this is an EL and the foglamps only come in 4x4 variants. I know what Im buying. I've seen and ridden a friend's EL 4x2 mt, visited other dealerships, and talked to several agents before landing to them.
    I brought out the navara brochure with specs and showed to them that an EL calibre 4x2 indeed has foglamps. They said the brochure i have was a misprint from thailand (but in fact a "Philippines only" brochure). So i told them why are they giving out brochures with wrong info??? Some people rely on brochures for their purchases and you are misleading them, including me. This was over breakfast which we prepared for them in our home ��.
    Back to the unit and more obvious lower model specs are identified. The side mirrors don't have signal flashers. Again i was told that was a 4x4 feature. No it's not. The rotary type ACs as well, instead of push type. Napakasimple na lang: walang EL emblem sa likod. That's when they called casa and confirmed that they had indeed delivered a wrong unit. Buti sana kung switched unit lang and my real unit was left at the casa. But no, this wrong unit they delivered was actually named after me with insurance and all (I did not get insurance from them and this was bank PO, not in house).
    I'm not gonna throw speculations on what they're trying to pull or if it was all a mistake as they claim it was the sta rosa plant's fault. Overall, it was bad service and complete negligence. Buti na lang I did not sign any release form or had them leave me with this unit, or else I would probably have been left with bigger problems. Haay �� New paperwork again and more days of waiting. They better make up for this hassle.
    Ay lokong mga yun ah. Parang mahirap paniwalaan na honest mistake yung nangyari.

Kung ako yan, deal is off na.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Our navara 4x2 mt was finally delivered to our home this morning. Problem was, we ordered an EL calibre. They delivered a calibre model only, priced at P100,000 less. I told them this is not the vehicle I ordered because EL has foglamps. They insisted this is an EL and the foglamps only come in 4x4 variants. I know what Im buying. I've seen and ridden a friend's EL 4x2 mt, visited other dealerships, and talked to several agents before landing to them.
    I brought out the navara brochure with specs and showed to them that an EL calibre 4x2 indeed has foglamps. They said the brochure i have was a misprint from thailand (but in fact a "Philippines only" brochure). So i told them why are they giving out brochures with wrong info??? Some people rely on brochures for their purchases and you are misleading them, including me. This was over breakfast which we prepared for them in our home 😅.
    Back to the unit and more obvious lower model specs are identified. The side mirrors don't have signal flashers. Again i was told that was a 4x4 feature. No it's not. The rotary type ACs as well, instead of push type. Napakasimple na lang: walang EL emblem sa likod. That's when they called casa and confirmed that they had indeed delivered a wrong unit. Buti sana kung switched unit lang and my real unit was left at the casa. But no, this wrong unit they delivered was actually named after me with insurance and all (I did not get insurance from them and this was bank PO, not in house).
    I'm not gonna throw speculations on what they're trying to pull or if it was all a mistake as they claim it was the sta rosa plant's fault. Overall, it was bad service and complete negligence. Buti na lang I did not sign any release form or had them leave me with this unit, or else I would probably have been left with bigger problems. Haay 😕 New paperwork again and more days of waiting. They better make up for this hassle.
    Seems to have been an honest mistake, but a very stupid one.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Ay lokong mga yun ah. Parang mahirap paniwalaan na honest mistake yung nangyari.

Sa totoo lang malaking aberya talaga. Weighing my options now. Asking the bank now kung magkakaproblema ba if change dealership na lang kami. Kung may mga makakapag rekomenda din ng reliable dealership that would be great (w/ free bedliner and back up sensor sana hehe).Tatawag daw sila mamayang hapon kung ano gagawin nila to make up for the mess.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Seems to have been an honest mistake, but a very stupid one.
    I'm more inclined to believing that too. But yes, very stupid.
    They even mispelled my first and last name on the official receipt after several emails of IDs, policies, docs, etc haha :D

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I brought out the navara brochure with specs and showed to them that an EL calibre 4x2 indeed has foglamps. They said the brochure i have was a misprint from thailand (but in fact a "Philippines only" brochure). So i told them why are they giving out brochures with wrong info??? Some people rely on brochures for their purchases and you are misleading them, including me. This was over breakfast which we prepared for them in our home 😅.
    I'm not gonna throw speculations on what they're trying to pull or if it was all a mistake as they claim it was the sta rosa plant's fault. Overall, it was bad service and complete negligence. Buti na lang I did not sign any release form or had them leave me with this unit, or else I would probably have been left with bigger problems. Haay 😕 New paperwork again and more days of waiting. They better make up for this hassle.
    anong dealership yan?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    naku... Dapat ireklamo sa Nissan head office yan

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post

Mag out na rin ako kung ganyan. Ang laking katangahan. Pano na lang kung di ka marunong tumingin, edi lugi talaga. Labo..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    anong dealership yan?

o nga bro anung dealer yan? saka customer has a right to choose. kaya nga gusto mo yung ganung modelo at bago kayo mag pirmahan e nasabi na ng agent ang lahatnng detalye at features ng sasakyan tas pag labas ng sasakyan e wala sa napg usapan nyo yung gusto mo. kung ganyan din ako mag pull out nalang ako o mag back out nalang ako sa deal lalo pa at dipa naman full payment yan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    anong dealership yan?

o nga bro anung dealer yan? saka customer has a right to choose. kaya nga gusto mo yung ganung modelo at bago kayo mag pirmahan e nasabi na ng agent ang lahatnng detalye at features ng sasakyan tas pag labas ng sasakyan e wala sa napg usapan nyo yung gusto mo. kung ganyan din ako mag pull out nalang ako o mag back out nalang ako sa deal lalo pa at dipa naman full payment yan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    naku... Dapat ireklamo sa Nissan head office yan
    Nissan hq will probably do a coverup.

Report to social media biggies. Wheninmanila has a huge following.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Not sure if I should name them now. But if you backtrack this thread you'll see one of my comments where i got a free bedliner ;) haha ganun din.