New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by biboy319 View Post
    Sir, I got my free bedliner kahit hindi in-house financing. You just have to haggle with the agents. Got mine from Nissan Shaw. My sales agent told me some of their other branches can give the same offer as well (branches owned by their mother company Tetra Sales and Services inc.) Nissan Navara NP300
    sa Nissan Quezon Avenue ayaw ibigay ng libre. Bank PO!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mga sir,

Ok po ba itong nakuha kong loan/deal?

PSBank
    30% DP

Other charges:
    Chattel Mortgage 15,380.00

Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave
    Free LTO
    TPL 1,661.00
    Bedliner ayaw ilibre worth 8++K sa Casa
    Insurance 29K - required daw in-house (same ba sa inyo?) Gusto ko sana sa labas BPI MS may relative dun.

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1439799896.925970.jpg

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Try mo paps sa BPI mismo pa-approve. Got mine thru PO with them. Free first month if 3yrs and up term mo, then free BPi/MS (though locked ka sa kanila until end of term mo which is bibigay ren nila outright quotes for 2nd yr up). Got mine with free bedliner pero haggle-an lang talaga. Bibigay ren naman nila yan sayo once ready ka na talaga.

HTH.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mahal annual interest rate mo. Dirct bank mga 5% lang

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    Try mo paps sa BPI mismo pa-approve. Got mine thru PO with them. Free first month if 3yrs and up term mo, then free BPi/MS (though locked ka sa kanila until end of term mo which is bibigay ren nila outright quotes for 2nd yr up). Got mine with free bedliner pero haggle-an lang talaga. Bibigay ren naman nila yan sayo once ready ka na talaga.

HTH.
    Sige sir try ko BPI.
    Saang dealer kayo kumuha sir?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by potpot2 View Post
    Mahal annual interest rate mo. Dirct bank mga 5% lang
    sir direct na sa PSB yung application. Mataas pa din pala!
    Saan bank sir yung 5%?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bdo ako nagpaquote. Trailblazer 3 years

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by potpot2 View Post
    Bdo ako nagpaquote. Trailblazer 3 years
    Thank you sir!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonseclaire View Post
    Sige sir try ko BPI.
    Saang dealer kayo kumuha sir?
    Nissan Gallery Ortigas, sir.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Our navara 4x2 mt was finally delivered to our home this morning. Problem was, we ordered an EL calibre. They delivered a calibre model only, priced at P100,000 less. I told them this is not the vehicle I ordered because EL has foglamps. They insisted this is an EL and the foglamps only come in 4x4 variants. I know what Im buying. I've seen and ridden a friend's EL 4x2 mt, visited other dealerships, and talked to several agents before landing to them.
    I brought out the navara brochure with specs and showed to them that an EL calibre 4x2 indeed has foglamps. They said the brochure i have was a misprint from thailand (but in fact a "Philippines only" brochure). So i told them why are they giving out brochures with wrong info??? Some people rely on brochures for their purchases and you are misleading them, including me. This was over breakfast which we prepared for them in our home 😅.
    Back to the unit and more obvious lower model specs are identified. The side mirrors don't have signal flashers. Again i was told that was a 4x4 feature. No it's not. The rotary type ACs as well, instead of push type. Napakasimple na lang: walang EL emblem sa likod. That's when they called casa and confirmed that they had indeed delivered a wrong unit. Buti sana kung switched unit lang and my real unit was left at the casa. But no, this wrong unit they delivered was actually named after me with insurance and all (I did not get insurance from them and this was bank PO, not in house).
    I'm not gonna throw speculations on what they're trying to pull or if it was all a mistake as they claim it was the sta rosa plant's fault. Overall, it was bad service and complete negligence. Buti na lang I did not sign any release form or had them leave me with this unit, or else I would probably have been left with bigger problems. Haay 😕 New paperwork again and more days of waiting. They better make up for this hassle.