New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 129 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    change dealer ka na lang. in that way they'd learned their lessons and be more efficient next time.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I've been able to spend more time with the truck since I came back.

3 things I really like so far: the ride, the AC, and the seats. all make for a very comfy ride

2 things I don't like so far: the A-pillar is huge and it's in the friggin way! also, it is considerably chunkier than my previous pick-ups (early 90's L200 and late 90's Isuzu TFR) so still needs some getting used to when squeezing through tight spots.

so far so good. 3k mileage since I got it back in April.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by biboy319 View Post
    Our navara 4x2 mt was finally delivered to our home this morning. Problem was, we ordered an EL calibre. They delivered a calibre model only, priced at P100,000 less. I told them this is not the vehicle I ordered because EL has foglamps. They insisted this is an EL and the foglamps only come in 4x4 variants. I know what Im buying. I've seen and ridden a friend's EL 4x2 mt, visited other dealerships, and talked to several agents before landing to them.
    I brought out the navara brochure with specs and showed to them that an EL calibre 4x2 indeed has foglamps. They said the brochure i have was a misprint from thailand (but in fact a "Philippines only" brochure). So i told them why are they giving out brochures with wrong info??? Some people rely on brochures for their purchases and you are misleading them, including me. This was over breakfast which we prepared for them in our home [emoji28].
    Back to the unit and more obvious lower model specs are identified. The side mirrors don't have signal flashers. Again i was told that was a 4x4 feature. No it's not. The rotary type ACs as well, instead of push type. Napakasimple na lang: walang EL emblem sa likod. That's when they called casa and confirmed that they had indeed delivered a wrong unit. Buti sana kung switched unit lang and my real unit was left at the casa. But no, this wrong unit they delivered was actually named after me with insurance and all (I did not get insurance from them and this was bank PO, not in house).
    I'm not gonna throw speculations on what they're trying to pull or if it was all a mistake as they claim it was the sta rosa plant's fault. Overall, it was bad service and complete negligence. Buti na lang I did not sign any release form or had them leave me with this unit, or else I would probably have been left with bigger problems. Haay [emoji53] New paperwork again and more days of waiting. They better make up for this hassle.
    ang nakakabanas dyan eh yung they defend yung mali nila and trying to make you look like a fool!
    Marami din SA na di nila alam products nila pagnagtanong ka ikaw din sasagot sa tanong mo.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Our correct order of EL calibre has now been delivered. Still closed the deal with them. I can't afford another week or two not having the right car for the job. I gotta hand it to Shaw dealership for making up for it and delivering the unit the next day. Things are sorted out and I'm just glad the actual unit is here.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    congrats sir. Enjoy ur unit

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by poknet View Post
    congrats sir. Enjoy ur unit
    Thanks! Can't wait to drive it to work tomorrow

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Goodam po. Ask ko lang kung may cash discount na ba? Baka kc kunin ko nalang el calibre mt.. thanks po

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by W2W View Post
    Goodam po. Ask ko lang kung may cash discount na ba? Baka kc kunin ko nalang el calibre mt.. thanks po
    Naku sir I doubt may discount sila ngayon. unless siguro cash purchase.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by biboy319 View Post
    Our correct order of EL calibre has now been delivered. Still closed the deal with them. I can't afford another week or two not having the right car for the job. I gotta hand it to Shaw dealership for making up for it and delivering the unit the next day. Things are sorted out and I'm just glad the actual unit is here.
    nice! wishing me too!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mga sir,
    kapag may bank PO na po ba di na pwede ipacancel?

Meron na po kasi ako Bank PO from PSBank,
    gusto ko sana lumipat sa BPI.