New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    As long as fuel efficient yun 1.5, tingin ko bebenta pa rin. Yan naman first priority ng customers ngayon when buying cars.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Any new info on this? or any new Nissan models - Versa, Micra? I remember reading somewhere that Nissan has already fixed its issues internally (Universal, NMPI, Nissan Motor Company) so new cars will start rolling in. Hopefully, at least one will be launched during the Philippine International Motor Show next month since Nissan is one of the headers of CAMPI.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    No announcement yet but my sales agent at Shaw confirmed that Juke will be released this year.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    5 door ba ang juke o 3door lang?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by igi View Post
    5 door ba ang juke o 3door lang?
    5 door sir

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    nakita ko sa net.eto specs

Manufacturer Nissan
    Production 2010–present
    Assembly Oppama, Japan
    Sunderland, United Kingdom
    Purwakarta, Indonesia
    Predecessor Nissan Terrano II
    Class Mini SUV
    Body style 5-door SUV
    Layout Front engine, front-wheel drive / four-wheel drive
    Platform Nissan B platform
    Engine 1.5 L HR15DE I4
    1.6 L MR16DDT Turbo I4
    1.6 L HR16DE I4
    1.5 L Renault K9K I4 diesel
    Transmission 5-speed manual
    6-speed manual
    CVT
    Wheelbase 2,530 mm (99.6 in)
    Length 4,125 mm (162.4 in)
    Width 1,765 mm (69.5 in)
    Height 1,570 mm (61.8 in)
    Curb weight 2,912 lb (1,321 kg) (MT)
    2,941 lb (1,334 kg) (Fully Loaded MT)
    2,959 lb (1,342 kg) (Base CVT)
    3,009 lb (1,365 kg) (Fully Loaded CVT)
    3,146 lb (1,427 kg) (Base AWD)
    3,210 lb (1,456 kg) (Fully Loaded AWD)
    Related Nissan Micra
    Nissan Note
    Nissan Cube
    Dacia Duster

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi Forum,

There is no set date or even plans to release the nissan juke in the Philippines. Nissan Juke Nismo version is definitely will be released in the U.S. earliest next year and the Juke R will be released only in Europe no specific date yet. I applauded Nissan for stepping out of the box to design a concept car and bring it to the streets, it is not a SUV nor a compact car. In the US, it is considered as a crossover which is a combination of a SUV and Compact car, currently the rave here in the U.S.. It is built to compete with Mini Cooper and Scion XB to name a few. This car is not for a conservative car buyer in terms of styling, just the design is definitely unconventional, its quirky to say the least. The interior of the car is motorcycle inspired just by looking at the center console, inspired by a motorcycle tank. The engine itself is one the best made by Nissan, with built in Turbo. Yes, Nissan Juke has a turbo and can be easily access with a push of a button. The steering wheel is the same steering wheel Nissan put on their Nissan 370Z. The signature of the Nissan Juke is its Froggy Face, but what I like about it, is what it is called the alligator eyes. This car is either you love it or hate it, the engine is decent for everyday driving but with Turbo engaged you can feel that it is fast and the ECO mode for long driving and conserve gas will make the car sluggish a bit during acceleration.

At this point I would like to share to you guys the photos of my Nissan Juke SV FWD. I can only upload 7 photos and I post the link for the album to view more pics of the. Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Album link: Pictures by Seth_0101 - Photobucket

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    So its competition in the Philippines will be the Kia Soul and Suzuki SX4, both of which are not necessarily selling like hotcakes.

And it has a quirky look, brought to a socially conformist pinoy market, where the Murano sold so few.

Who the heck is on the board of NMPI these days??

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    So its competition in the Philippines will be the Kia Soul and Suzuki SX4, both of which are not necessarily selling like hotcakes.

And it has a quirky look, brought to a socially conformist pinoy market, where the Murano sold so few.

I'm not really sure but i think it's more of a Subaru XV, Mazda CX-5 and Mitsubishi ASX competitor

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post

I agree pinoy market is conformist with the conventional style of vehicles. What drives Nissan to push out of this car design? Competition. Kia Soul is a direct competition of Scion XB as well the Nissan Cube and here in the U.S. when you say Kia Soul or Nissan Cube you will get the reply "Oh Yeah, Like the Scion XB". Scion/Toyota started all this uncoventional, quirky, weird designs with the their introduction of Scion XA, 1st Gen Scion XB and subsequently 2nd Gen XB, IQ and XD. Those mentioned car models are hits in the U.S. concerning that U.S. market is all about SUV, sedan type of market. The age of the buyer is also a huge factor were car manufacturers targets certain age group. These car will appeal to not your average car buy who likes to make a statement, we can all agree that there is not like any car out there in the market with its style, engine and gas mileage for its kind. As I mentioned before this car is either you like it or hate it but to be able to truly appreciate a car like this you need to drive it to see its performance and that what sold me. I like cars that are unique that hold on its own and this car never failed me. As I drive it around, I get alot of compliments and so far still getting more.

Just saying...

Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Nissan Juke :)