New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by honismitoy View Post
    The design is funky, weird and unconventional....but I like it!

If the price is right, this I believe will kill ASX, Soul and XV.

P1.1-P1.2 is the appropriate pricing.
    Yup, Exact words to describe it & you are almost exact to the price range in pesos. It is almost the same price I payed for it here is california.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    same with you. alanganin yung mukha nya. but despite of that, marami ang nagagandahan and nissan is confident na makakabenta sila ng marami. majority daw babae ang interested
    I can agree with all the people here about the front of the Juke. This car proved the weird, quirky design sells that's why Nissan introduced the Nismo Concept and Juke R. 2011, was the year Juke came out in the market and on that year alone it sold 20,000 units in Northern America and still selling not including the European market. The Juke club i belonged to have members of mostly men so not really much women fan based here.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    That would be me. I'd get the X-Trail over the Juke anytime. Too small, too weird.
    X-Trail totally in a different league than the Juke. It is bigger, higher, not so much of gas saver, more leg room, more in the same league as FJ Cruiser and Jeep Cherokee. It is small so again, not for everybody. Trunk size wise for Juke is small but it can be folded to have extra trunk space, 40/60 split.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    actually ang liit ng cargo space ng juke compared sa xtrail. pero kasi pag bibili ka ng car, pagpipilian mo yang dalawa. kasi same ng structure, seating capacity, ground clearance. so mahahati ang market
    To compliment with the small cargo space, rear seats can be folded into 40/60 for extra cargo space. Basically, the design in the beginning of debate whether it will sells or not but I suggest to test drive it, play with all the different driving modes to see if this car reached or bust your expectation. In Manila roads, its nearly to impossible to drive this thing in full sport/turbo mode with all the traffic and pot holes.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponkan View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

ganda sir
    Thank you for the compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The Juke/Xtrail will be analogous to the XV/Forester duo from Subaru. People will have reasons for buying one or the other, but ultimately it benefits the manufacturer since they now reach out to a broader spectrum. Subaru doesn't care if it only sells 50 Foresters now as opposed to 75 before, if in exchange it sells 50 XVs on top of the 50 Foresters.
    After all, the Juke can be a good marketing deal since it catch attention to its look. Eventually, somebody considering to buy a Vios or a Kia Rio would go to a Nissan showroom to take a look at the Juke and buy a Sentra...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    After all, the Juke can be a good marketing deal since it catch attention to its look. Eventually, somebody considering to buy a Vios or a Kia Rio would go to a Nissan showroom to take a look at the Juke and buy a Sentra...
    I would go buy the Altima than the Sentra. Comparison side by side Juke is still far better than the Sentra.

http://carsort.com/compare/2011-Niss...ra-Manual-2.0L

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    i guess juke will be market as what it is. parang ang hirap ng comparison sa ibang brand. bibili ang tao dahil gusto nya talaga to. hindi dahil kinukumpara nya sa ibang brand. more like a niche

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Any update on the release of the Juke here PH? An agent said that it will be this December or January. Is this true?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Because of the size and its functionality, only those who has the money (upper middle class and up) will buy this type of crossover. This could even be there 3rd or 4rth car.

Those who are conservative and prudent, they will get a more cost effective and all around type of car, could be their main and only car.

Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Nissan Juke :)