Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    launched in Japan ...

2022-x-trail-e-power.jpg

source: from another "site that cannot be cited"

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The fourth-generation Nissan X-Trail debuts with e-POWER and e-4ORCE tech | C!

More specifically, the latest X-Trail comes with Nissan’s e-POWER drive system and e-4ORCE all-wheel drive technology. If the former sounds familiar, it’s because it is the same technology being paraded by Nissan Philippines Inc for its upcoming Kicks e-POWER subcompact cross. Just like the Kicks, this one is powered by an electric motor driving the wheels and a gasoline engine that charges the generator to run that electric mill.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mukhang maganda to at

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    Mukhang maganda to at
    Package overall of what they showed in the video is good. I wonder, assuming Kicks will be selling well (say close to Terra numbers assuming), would they consider relaunching the Xtrail but only as an ePower model?

Not completely sold on the face of the Xtrail though, but could "live with it".

But I wonder why there is a need to make it a 1.5L Turbo engine from the Kicks' 1.2L NA Engine, when both do have the same battery pack of 1.8kW right? I sort of get if it is for the 4WD/AWD model of the Xtrail, but how about the 4x2 unit when there is no 2nd motor for the rear? Just a curiosity on my end. The third row subtitle didn't make sense. Did they mean 160cm tall person can comfortably fit in the third row? Because the subtitle showed it as 1foot 60 inches (which would translate to 6ft height/+/-180cm) hehe!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Nissan X-Trail e-Power To Make ASEAN Debut | CarGuide

Nissan is giving its X-Trail e-Power a regional debut at the Singapore Motor Show 2023

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    magkano naman kaya.. pag lampas 1.5M masyado na mahal..

Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    magkano naman kaya.. pag lampas 1.5M masyado na mahal..
    IMO, they can price it around the Rav-4 range (2.5M)

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    If 4x2 siya na single motor model as a base model, and if strictly epower lineup ang ilalabas ng Nissan PH (with no plugin to charge feature like the Kicks ePower din), kung kaya nila close to TOTL price of Corolla Cross ang pricing and lower than basemodel Rav4 hybrid? So, for a basemodel Xtrail e-Power 4x2, pricing it somewhere in the region of 1.8m to 1.9m php may be able to entice somewhat Corolla Cross hybrid customer to reconsider the Xtrail? And as it undercuts the Rav4, also draw the same crowd. And if they spec it like a mid tier model feature and not completely barebones like the Kicks basemodel, then you could consider up to 2m php pricing (maybe)

Pricing wise, it caters to a completely different market segment that are choosing the Kicks ePower as it is a whole 500k php tier up price wise. So I think walang undesirable effect within Nissan PH Lineup

But that's my two cents on the matter. It would be interesting, but we also don't know how the new Innova Hybrid (or Hycross ba?) would possibly be priced for PH Market. Is it going to straddle that gap in between the Corolla Cross and Rav4?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    But that's my two cents on the matter. It would be interesting, but we also don't know how the new Innova Hybrid (or Hycross ba?) would possibly be priced for PH Market. Is it going to straddle that gap in between the Corolla Cross and Rav4?
    agree, we are not from Nissan PH

Singapore is known to prefer cars that are built in Japan (parallel imports)

And its possible that the X-Trail they're getting are JDM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2M might be a fair assumption for the local price of this Xtrail E-power.

Mahal talaga pricing ng Toyota for the RAV4. A few years back, their high trim 4x2 model was around the same price as the Forester XT and CX5 AWD despite with less features and less grunt (power/torque). The AWD model was over 2M already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast