New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    Ichck mo lang baka na full na ang T-bar mo kasi elite yata yung ride mo...I think they torque it higher na sa elite kasi the tires are usually bigger. Pero sa rear, a new pair of taller shackles would do the effect.
    Yup, it is originally set higher with the 2.7E models and up (which had 15" tires standard), my problem was the Nissan Mechanic who was doing an alignment job under warranty some years ago cranked it lower; i basically had it lifted back to the original height. The thing is my rears have reversed molye and the bedcover is heavy so it goes slightly lower then the front when i put some stuff on it but it's not that noticeable though unless you really look at it very well.

Lemon, i got the Carryboy cover... matte black finish. I noticed the added weight of the rear cover also made my ride quite better.

The Osram bulbs are good, almost similar to the Philips in hue/color (these are my second choice). I don't know if it has the UV block.

My next project would be to find a good set of fender flares; either the small flat black ones or the the ones from the Titanium. Any idea on the cost of these and where to find a good set?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    another option for the fog lamps is the Roadboy with yellow and white lens. This is what the casa here puts as OEM when buying frontiers. Some put Hella na oblong, kasyang kasya sa butas. But OEM in the states is bosch, but it has gaps on the top and bottom.

all weather bulb ng Wuerth for me is the best, durable and may available pa na 130/90.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wurth is Germany also (like Philips and Osram); i see that up for sale at Hans Tools but never tried them as the cost per bulb is at P800+ per piece.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yup medyo mahal nga yun Wurth, 2 bulbs na agad un mabibili sa price ng isang Wurth.

Actually, I would highly recommend the medium lift - BODY LIFT na around P7-10k...just do at most 2" body lift para hindi pa major ang modifications sa radiator and other hose (brake line and fuel line). When you do this and then upgrade your tires to a 31" (or even a 33") diameter tires...halos 4x4 na ang ride height mo.
    Medyo kulang na budget for the BL, kaya T-bar cranking muna gawin ko. Target ko lang ay ½" sa front and 2" sa rear.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    My next project would be to find a good set of fender flares; either the small flat black ones or the the ones from the Titanium. Any idea on the cost of these and where to find a good set?
    Im sure they have those in Pampanga.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Palagay ko mas meron kina A-Toys ng ganyang pasadya na fender flares...hindi ako bilib gaano sa mga fiberglass makers dito sa Pampanga.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm looking more for the plastic ones... matanong nga kay Autospecs.

Kung sa Capalagan Pampanga, maybe i'll find the ones from my friend's carnapped Frontier. :P ... samahan ko na rin ng 2001 Dashboard and front facia.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    ingat din kayo dun sa bolts na naglilift, 2x na ako nasiraan nyang bolt na yan (napatid ata yung mismong bolt) kaya kakatawa itsura, I had to come home from the boondocks of Rizal with a lopsided truck... mahal din yang bolts na yan... buti ngayon di na naulit...

maglilinis na nga ako ng airfilter tomorrow... ramdam ko na medyo humihina na ang hatak pagpaakyat ako ng Antipolo...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    pwede po ba gawin yun mwelye ng 4x2 na ilagay sa taas ng chassis ba yun? kasi 4x4's nasa taas.

Lemon thanks for the post. Yun roofrails po hindi kasama sa package, pinabutasan pa po. Meron nga din pala ako visors

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kung sa Capalagan Pampanga, maybe i'll find the ones from my friend's carnapped Frontier. :P ... samahan ko na rin ng 2001 Dashboard and front facia.
    Baka sa friend mo yun nakita ng brother ko na chop-chop parts ng 2001 model sa Capalangan....hehe. I was tempted to get the whole front fascia/grill assembly para mag-upgrade sa 2001 model/look.

ingat din kayo dun sa bolts na naglilift, 2x na ako nasiraan nyang bolt na yan (napatid ata yung mismong bolt) kaya kakatawa itsura, I had to come home from the boondocks of Rizal with a lopsided truck... mahal din yang bolts na yan... buti ngayon di na naulit...
    Are you talking about dun sa bolts sa shackle? I went around sa mga auto shops today looking for a longer shackle. Un nakakabit na stock bolt for the shackle ay ½" daw un sukat. Ang available sa mga shops ay 3/4", mas thicker sya. Would this mean na mas matibay un makapal na bolt? Mag-fit kaya to sa sa molye?

Lemon thanks for the post. Yun roofrails po hindi kasama sa package, pinabutasan pa po. Meron nga din pala ako visors
    OK yun merong roof rails, pero medyo alangan akong magpabutas.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
The Nissan Frontier Thread