New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gusto ko lang po mag-share ng hindi magandang experience with ROYDAN DANTES of Nissan Mantrade. To reiterate, personal bad experience ko po ito with ROYDAN DANTES, not with Nissan or any of its dealers or entities.

AVOID!!! ROYDAN DANTES

AVOID!!! _______________ROYDAN DANTES

AVOID!!! ROYDAN DANTES

I am currently in process of purchasing a navara EL calibre AT and syempre, I am scouting for the best deal that i can possibly have. Kaya nga po humingi na rin ako ng tulong dito sa tsikot (Nissan Navara NP300).

After many consultations, I went ahead and decided to go with nissan commonwealth dahil aside from the discount and freebies i mentioned in my post, mabait at accommodating talaga ang SA (kindly note that i havent even personally met her, all thru phone lang). but then itong si roydan, nag-te-text pa rin and in one text message, nag-ask sya na forward ko sa kanya ang quote from nissan commonwealth. hindi ako magmamalinis at talagang ang naisip ko is mukhang gusto nya tapatan un offer. syempre sino ba ang buyer na ayaw ng maraming discount or freebies? and that is my exact disposition in the first place.

so there, i sent the email. he then replied na parehas lang naman daw ang offer nila and even signified na mas mura sa kanila ang TPL. so in that point, i became even more convinced na gusto nga nya tapatan ang offer. kaya sabi ko sa kanya na syempre dapat mas maganda pa ang offer nya and i asked kung kaya nya mag-free full windshield tint saka TPL. and i also mentioned a verbal conversation that i had with my SA na susubukan pa rin ipa-approve ang full windshield tint even if may bank PO na.

it ended there with him saying pass na sya at sabi nya pa na hindi sya pwedeng mag-abono.

to my surprise, i knew late afternoon yesterday na ni-report daw sa planta ang SA ko. i can't exactly remember the term used in the report pero in the context na giving more discounts or freebies than allowed. and the report came from nissan mantrade / ROYDAN DANTES. ang penalty daw might be as much as P50,000.00.

ang dami ko gusto i-expound at questions regarding sa report and penalty pero wala naman ako alam sa mga un. and as i said, this is my personal sharing focused to ROYDAN DANTES.

my perspective is like this... pareho naman kayong SA. lahat ng buyers i suppose would of course pick the best deal possible. competition is ok both for sellers and buyers so i think any act of ROYDAN DANTES which constituted to the report is totally UNPROFESSIONAL. there is even an angle where i think i was just used so that details of the quote and freebies can be gathered for reporting. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

at ito pa. i am unsure kung ano ang implication nito sa in process purchase ko. for all i know, baka biglang ma-void un quote sa akin dahil sa nangyari. may good deal na nga nakuha tapos parang na-sabotage lang tuloy ng UNPROFESSIONAL individual. then adjust pa tuloy ng auto loan details. worse, baka lahat ng in process purchases ay i-review at maapektuhan. even a simple delay in release can be quite annoying lalo na kung need mo na talaga un car diba. so there, again, personal sharing lang po and if you doubt my claims, let us meet and i will show you the text messages and emails. breakfast or dinner on me. my number is in my post.

lastly, i am still looking forward to my purchase of the navara. IMO, it is the best pickup truck for my intended purpose that i can buy and it did not win the CAGI award for no reason.

AVOID!!! ROYDAN DANTES

AVOID!!! _______________ROYDAN DANTES

AVOID!!! ROYDAN DANTES

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my 90 centavos' thoughts po...
    the information you got may be true. but, is it also possible, "inaccurate" ang information at sinisiraan lang siya ng kumpetensiya?
    comparing and offering counter-deals and freebies is a common activity, po... "this is the deal i got from the SA from the other casa. can you match this deal?" is a common question asked the SAs.
    lastly, before i plunk down my money, everything is written on paper, including freebies and such. para naman pag may mangyari, may ebidensiya akong pambase ng pag-atras ko..

good luck with your car deal-hunting, sir. i hope you find something you will like.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung SA ko hindi binigay lahat ng promised freebies. Oh well. My next car purchase will be in a different dealer anyway.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yung SA ko hindi binigay lahat ng promised freebies. Oh well. My next car purchase will be in a different dealer anyway.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    my SA doesn't promise me the sun and the stars... only a quarter moon.
    nasa diyaryo na ang promo... deny to death pa siya!
    ..buti na lang, we are longtime friends, even before he turned to selling cars..

yang roydan na yan... kamag-anak ba siya ni edmond..?

heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my 90 centavos' thoughts po...
    lastly, before i plunk down my money, everything is written on paper, including freebies and such. para naman pag may mangyari, may ebidensiya akong pambase ng pag-atras ko..
    Agree, which is why I always end our conversation with.. email mo sakin ang offer mo..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    I agree na bad trip nga yung nangyari sayo TS. Baka mapurnada pa yung expected deal mo dahil kay Roydan.
    Pero IMHO, given na may existing rule/policy about maximum allowable discount and freebies, and your SA really deviated from it, wala namang masama sa ginawa ni Roydan.
    He did his own investigation (through you) and reported your SA to the authorities.
    Basta ang point ko lang, if may existing rule/policy/law then dapat sundin ito.

I am not knowledgeable about sales and marketing so I am happy to be wrong.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ikaw ang sumablay bro TS, dapat you kept the dealer and SA anonymous.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cut throat competition in sales. it happens everywhere, even in non-automotive industries.
    eto nga yung binanggit ko sa ibang threat.... "what would be the value proposition in the product/services that you are selling if you are going into a business, considering same product, same services with your competitors?"

sa buyer naman, specially in consumer and retail products, professionalism lang sa kausap nyo sa sales. if you agree with one SA, then make sure dun na kayo. otherwise, you still have the option to choose.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    cut throat competition in sales. it happens everywhere, even in non-automotive industries.
    eto nga yung binanggit ko sa ibang threat.... "what would be the value proposition in the product/services that you are selling if you are going into a business, considering same product, same services with your competitors?"

sa buyer naman, specially in consumer and retail products, professionalism lang sa kausap nyo sa sales. if you agree with one SA, then make sure dun na kayo. otherwise, you still have the option to choose.
    the SAs all know, the prospective customer is looking for a good buy... a good deal. it is to their mutual benefit, to offer the better deal they can possibly offer, without getting overboard.
    they all have a base price that they are not allowed to cross. and they have a stable of freebies to mix and match with the customer's wants. yung magaling mag-mix and match, ang makaka-benta ng kotse.

my teacher used to say, "you have a new product. what does it have, that the current competition does not have? if you have no answer to this, then you are doomed to fail."
    my teacher adds, "sometimes, the answer to my question, is not in the product, but in the service...".
    Last edited by dr. d; March 3rd, 2016 at 11:18 AM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Ikaw ang sumablay bro TS, dapat you kept the dealer and SA anonymous.
    totally agree,
    you are not in obligation to forward the email (quotation) of your SA and thus revealing his/her identity.
    puede mo namang sabihin PhpX ang quote, kaya mong tapatan?
    in other word, nilaglag mo yung tao.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast