New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 145 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Disappointed with the 3rd row. Too low that the knees are elevated and too tight that the feet have to slide under the 2nd row seats. 2nd pic is where the 2nd row seat was slid all the way forward.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Disappointed with the 3rd row. Too low that the knees are elevated and too tight that the feet have to slide under the 2nd row seats. 2nd pic is where the 2nd row seat was slid all the way forward.

napaka bad design ng 3rd row noh? parang patong lng

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    napaka bad design ng 3rd row noh? parang patong lng

Yeah. Reminds me of the 7 seater kuno na xtrail where the 3rd row is virtually non-existent.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005

Pinilit lang lagyan.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yeah. Reminds me of the 7 seater kuno na xtrail where the 3rd row is virtually non-existent.

makes me wonder... meron nag sabi na useable ang 3rd row... dudulas ang pwet kasi flat eh

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Amputi naman ng legs hehe. Nice shoes bro ��

Matagal ko na gustong tanggalin yung 3rd row ng Xtrail haha.

For the Terra they should've just removed the 3rd row. Would've made the boot huge. Could probably fit a bike in there.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; August 19th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    While Terra's 3rd row seat is almost flat, for me it's still better than MuX or Fortuner where my head is hitting the ceiling. Zero head room at all or i say negative head room since i have to bow my head a little bit so that its not touching the ceiling. Siguro malaki lang talaga ulo ko. Haven't tried reclining the 3rd row of Fortuner though. While Everest has better head room and elevated seat, uncomfotable din because hindi naman sya narerecline. Montero's 3rd has more elevation than Terra and also can recline, problem is, hindi nai-slide ang 2nd row.

If you really like Terra, but deal breaker syo ang 3rd row, my suggestion is to put 3 inches or more padding so you can have more elevated seat. Pwede unan or seatmate can cutomized it for you. I think someone has done that to his everest with 20 inch wheel but para mabawasan nman ang tagtag sa 3rd row.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014

Parang pwet yun nasa harapan mo dream, sa 3rd pic.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Parang ganyan naman halos lahat ng PPV. Innova lang yung medyo mababa yung floor so hindi nakaangat yung tuhod.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Depende na lang talaga sa owner kung ano isasacrifice nya... he can go either pero expected na may cons... [emoji16] Tsaka yung EPS sana ni lagay... [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk