New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by abort_retry View Post

when it first happened nadala na sa nissan dealership, they quoted him P27k. so he pulled it out hoping that he can find a second opinion with a lesser pocket damage. the car is in batangas so malayo sa mga kalikot boys ng banawe at evangelista.

anong daw mga gagawin sa 27k?

anyway, after cleaning the mga TB et. al. you may also want to check the vacuum hoses baka nga may butas na or something.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi Guys,

A couple of questions on the Cefiro

1) What is the top of the line model for an 2001?
    2) Ano common faults?
    3) Best year model to buy....hindi lampas 350k kasi im anticipating repairs
    4) Year model pinaka maganda interior given the 350k budget?
    5) Ano masasabi niyo versus Accord 01 model

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    2002 lumabas yung a33 series brougham VIP (2.0 V6 VQ engine). top of the line ito nung time na yun.

2005 lumabas na yung a33 series na 300ex (3.0 V6 VQ engine). eto yung top of the line model for this period and later.

before that, 1996-2001 a32 series all used the 2.0 V6 VQ engine.

top of the line for the a32 series was also called Brougham VIP. there are no a32 series with the 3.0 engine, a33 meron.

best interior would be the brougham, next would be the elite. classic models (yung medyo low end) have fabric seats and trim, all the others get leather.

for your budget, i think an a32 1999-2000 model would be best. dami pa sosobra for maintenance. pero choose the best you can find.

i own an a32. best car i ever owned. i've driven the accord din, pero the ride quality is only a bit better than your regular civic. unlike cefiro vs. sentra.... layo talaga ng ride quality. if relaxed, comfortable driving is your thing, get the cefiro. kung gusto mo gawing parang civic yung executive class midsize sedan, best to get the accord. do bear in mind that both get roughly the same fuel economy figures so its nice to get a comfy car na rin lang.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    *voltscastillo - thanks for the info. thats very helpful. I'll do some research on the A32. You reckon, A32 over A33? ano difference given I'm sure to get a 2.0 liter model...nothing more

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    with your budget, you can get either the 01-02 A32... A33's if I remember correctly nasa 350k ++ pa yata....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yung A32 na 01-02 model more or less nasa 280k to 300k...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by paoloj View Post
    *voltscastillo - thanks for the info. thats very helpful. I'll do some research on the A32. You reckon, A32 over A33? ano difference given I'm sure to get a 2.0 liter model...nothing more
    tama si boss m707 on the price ranges.

given the money, i will choose the updated a33. everything's updated here, even the engines, kahit same engine names, may pagkakaiba daw sa design so a33 engines make a bit more power for the same displacement. problema lang talaga medyo mahal pa mga models na ito. you can probably fit one in your budget + 20K or so, pero wala ka matitira for maintenance.

a32 naman well established na... you can see lots of fine examples running around. i'm partial to color silver a32s, kahit black ang nakuha ko hehe. the one i got runs straight and true sa highway, all the way to 150kph... at since medyo 1st time ko makakuha ng v6, medyo natatawa pa din ako pag binabaon ko yung gas sa nlex at kahit anong kotse nahahabol ko.

normal driving, FC will be 5-7 km/l. highways i get 9-10.

join us at cefiroclub.tk... have a look at some of the member's rides there.

good luck on your purchase. CHECK THE UNIT CAREFULLY. buying a faulty unit will just ruin your experience.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the tips. I love this thread, its very helpful. I think I'll stick with an A32 99-01 don't want to break the budget or the wife will make me sleep in the car

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guys pa OT lang....you might be interested for the A32 Air Purifier which is mounted on the backboard of your car. Complete harness and switch * P5k

here's the pix.....

PM me if your interested.thanks guyz and More Power to Cefiro

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by paoloj View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for the tips. I love this thread, its very helpful. I think I'll stick with an A32 99-01 don't want to break the budget or the wife will make me sleep in the car
    go for the 00-02 na A32... Cheaper ang rehistro.

All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]