New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,937
    #1
    We should be getting the 2nd Gen (ZE1).

    The Nissan Leaf will be launched in PH on May 9 | TopGear PH


  2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,465
    #2
    Do we have enough EV stations already in the country?

    Looks like we still do not have the infrastructure to support EVs or am I wrong?

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,937
    #3
    Sharing this video again


  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,937
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Do we have enough EV stations already in the country?

    Looks like we still do not have the infrastructure to support EVs or am I wrong?
    The Leaf has a 300km++ range.

    You can charge it once a week at your garage

    Only issue will be if you take the car out of town.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,465
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    The Leaf has a 300km++ range.

    You can charge it once a week at your garage

    Only issue will be if you take the car out of town.
    Yep. Kung metro driving lang siguro you are probably safer.

    Going out of town will be more of a challenge. Without the infrastructure, you will need to plan your trips very well and ensure that you can recharge your batteries.

    Problema din if you will have a breakdown in the province.

    Hopefully, the infrastructure will catch up, and soon.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,138
    #6
    CMIIW, with an SRP of around P2.8M, it'll take forever to reach the ROI breakeven point. And with Nissan's notoriety of having unreliable undercarriage, you'll probably not reach that point at all.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,056
    #7
    How is the electricity cost computed?

    Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,207
    #8
    Then there's the risk of Nissan going bankrupt in 2-3 years after the Ghosn fiasco ...

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,877
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    CMIIW, with an SRP of around P2.8M, it'll take forever to reach the ROI breakeven point. And with Nissan's notoriety of having unreliable undercarriage, you'll probably not reach that point at all.
    2.8m??????? Thats a lot!

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    331
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    CMIIW, with an SRP of around P2.8M, it'll take forever to reach the ROI breakeven point. And with Nissan's notoriety of having unreliable undercarriage, you'll probably not reach that point at all.

    Im more concerned about battery degradation of the passively cooled 40wh battery under our 30c weather

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2021 Nissan Leaf