New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    jazon, yung rear windows nyo ba hindi naga-gasgas kahit bukas-sara ng madaming beses?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    nag email na ako dati sa kanila... ang reply sakin tatawagan daw ako ng dealer ko...

for the rear windows... meron din konti... not as much as the front though..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    nag text na sakin dealer ko... the plant received instructions na daw on what to do with the windows/tint... pag aaralan na daw nila and they will call me again by next week on what to do na with our outie's

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    that's very good news!!!
    hindi pa nag text sa akin ang dealer, anyways dadalin ko na si outie for 1k check up very soon. tatanong ko na din!

lets keep ourselves posted

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    that's very good news!!!
    hindi pa nag text sa akin ang dealer, anyways dadalin ko na si outie for 1k check up very soon. tatanong ko na din!

lets keep ourselves posted
    Wow! OK yan....Malamang pag nagEB tayo in the near future, isang maiko-compare natin kung sino ang may pinakamaraming gasgas....Sana bago magpasko, mawala na yung mga gasgas ng Tint natin...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    nag email na rin ako sa mitsu regarding our scratches. previously i have emailed them regarding the technical service bulletin on throttle hesitation which they deny having knowledge about it and later informing me that hindi affected ang unit dito sa atin. i look forward that car manufacturer dito sa atin will be more pro active rather than reactive, worst, they dont care after nakabili ka na. same scenario i experienced then with toyota phil.

anyway, this scratches is something they cant deny. kita ang evidence!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jazon View Post
    nag text na sakin dealer ko... the plant received instructions na daw on what to do with the windows/tint... pag aaralan na daw nila and they will call me again by next week on what to do na with our outie's
    sir, according to my SA, wala pa din official news from the plant. baka daw fix lang ng dealer nyo yung gagawin.

any news?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    sir, according to my SA, wala pa din official news from the plant. baka daw fix lang ng dealer nyo yung gagawin.

any news?
    tinawagan ko... pinag aaralan pa daw.. ewan ko kung "stir" nya lang yun at nagagalit na ko...

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    hi guys, i met up with jazon a few days ago, i'm looking forward to see those scratches on his glass, il just have to let him know in advance

as for the tint at the back at wala sa harap- car assemblers call them PRIVACY GLASS- its glass that is NOT tinted by a film commonly used here. But rather, the shade is merged with the glass during its production. you can see this type of glass sa mga japanese/subic RHD converts as some pajeros, bighorns and assorted vans has this. Its not exactly na pang chauffer driven, but the reason why there is NO glass on the front and side windsheilds is because this will aide in side viewing especially on the side view mirrors- and for as a security protocol also- lalo na sa USA.

Yes, why can't mitsubishi come up with the privacy glass??? pero other people might not like the shade of brown or dark blue...

just my 2 cents... just helping you out guys... i know how it feels to have a CAT scratch your BACK with its massive claws!!!! ouch!!!!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; May 4th, 2008 at 04:00 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    hi guys, i met up with jazon a few days ago, i'm looking forward to see those scratches on his glass, il just have to let him know in advance

as for the tint at the back at wala sa harap- car assemblers call them PRIVACY GLASS- its glass that is NOT tinted by a film commonly used here. But rather, the shade is merged with the glass during its production. you can see this type of glass sa mga japanese/subic RHD converts as some pajeros, bighorns and assorted vans has this. Its not exactly na pang chauffer driven, but the reason why there is NO glass on the front and side windsheilds is because this will aide in side viewing especially on the side view mirrors- and for as a security protocol also- lalo na sa USA.

Yes, why can't mitsubishi come up with the privacy glass??? pero other people might not like the shade of brown or dark blue...

just my 2 cents... just helping you out guys... i know how it feels to have a CAT scratch your BACK with its massive claws!!!! ouch!!!!
    sir baka naman po may kilala kayo sa mitsubishi philippines at matulungan nyo po kami mag follow-up.

maraming salamat in advance!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Outlander Tint/Window problems