New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 383 of 393 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by i.am.aids View Post
    Check out how you'd be able to access the back of the head unit. Pull-out the cable for TPMS.
    Thanks for the suggestion sir. Although I'm not sure if I know how to access the back panel

Will this also work if I simply remove the sensors from all the wheels instead? Will this deactivate the whole TPMS system? Or will this actually trigger the alarm for all 4 wheels??

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie26 View Post

Will this also work if I simply remove the sensors from all the wheels instead? Will this deactivate the whole TPMS system? Or will this actually trigger the alarm for all 4 wheels??

Yan din yung iniisip ko ser, kaya ko sinugest na sa head unit mo i-disable, baka lalo dumami warnings mo. Pwede mo siguro tanggalin yung sa spare mo to try it out? Like, ibaba mo yung gulong then ilayo mo para di abot ng signal yung head unit..

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Yan din yung iniisip ko ser, kaya ko sinugest na sa head unit mo i-disable, baka lalo dumami warnings mo. Pwede mo siguro tanggalin yung sa spare mo to try it out? Like, ibaba mo yung gulong then ilayo mo para di abot ng signal yung head unit..
    Thanks again! Will try this tomorrow. Hopefully it turns out well..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thanks again! Will try this tomorrow. Hopefully it turns out well..
    check mo din fitment ng sensor sa rim, baka nag-loose lang o hindi maayos pagkalagay kaya nag-error.

btw, you can interchange the tire locations sa HU mismo. yung sa akin before sa kakapindot ko sa HU, nagkapalit yung Front Right sa Rear Right. nagaalarm sa FR pero sa RR pala malambot
    Last edited by monty_GTV; September 23rd, 2017 at 01:22 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    check mo din fitment ng sensor sa rim, baka nag-loose lang o hindi maayos pagkalagay kaya nag-error.

btw, you can interchange the tire locations sa HU mismo. yung sa akin before sa kakapindot ko sa HU, nagkapalit yung Front Right sa Rear Right. nagaalarm sa FR pero sa RR pala malambot
    Epic fail.

Brought my car at my friendly neighborhood talyer to have the TPMS checked. There were 4 mechanics in the shop, and each one of them had a different assessment. I got worried as it seems that this will be the first time they will be dealing with this type of repair.

I ended up walking away, leaving them still arguing as to what should be done. Looks like I have to find a decent talyer first..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Epic fail.

Brought my car at my friendly neighborhood talyer to have the TPMS checked. There were 4 mechanics in the shop, and each one of them had a different assessment. I got worried as it seems that this will be the first time they will be dealing with this type of repair.

I ended up walking away, leaving them still arguing as to what should be done. Looks like I have to find a decent talyer first..

have you check yung fitment ng sensor? kahit sa casa dati when under warranty pa unit ko and i complained na bakit nag-aalarm pero tama naman hangin di nila masagot. thats when i found out na pwede pala mare-arrange yung locations ng gulong sa MID.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    Thanks for this! I rotate my tires regularly and I never knew this is possible. For other's reference, here's how to do it:

1. Go to TPMS application on the head unit. You'll see readings for 5 tires (FL, FR, RL, RR, Spare).
    2. Press and hold the tire you want to move until it turns yellow (~5 seconds). The other tires will turn green.
    3. Choose the tire you want to swap (any of the green tires). The yellow and green tires would then change position.

The system is very buggy, it's a pain in the ass to make it work.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thanks for this! I rotate my tires regularly and I never knew this is possible. For other's reference, here's how to do it:

1. Go to TPMS application on the head unit. You'll see readings for 5 tires (FL, FR, RL, RR, Spare).
    2. Press and hold the tire you want to move until it turns yellow (~5 seconds). The other tires will turn green.
    3. Choose the tire you want to swap (any of the green tires). The yellow and green tires would then change position.

The system is very buggy, it's a pain in the ass to make it work.
    yes, it's a bit hassle to adjust in the HU especially kapag hindi responsive yung touchscreen. if i want to rotate the tires, i just do it literally, exchange the rubber tires but keep the rims/sensors where they are most of the tireshops now marunong na rin mga tao nila kapag alam nila may TPMS, they themselves mark the rims kung alin ang FR/FL/RR/RL before tanggalin...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Mga sir, May cabin filter ba sa rear aircon ng monty natin? Paano ba mamaintain ung rear evaporator ng monty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Anyone who tried to clean mass air flow sensor? pag di mo daw mahanap ang reason kung bakit malata si monty baka daw madumi ang sensor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners