New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dali naman mag upgrade ng preno. I bet interchangeable ang brakes ng dmax/mu-x or other isuzu vehicles sa crosswind.

I’ve read somewhere na madaming ginawang reinforcement si MMPC sa L300 para ma accomodate ung bagong crdi na makina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Hay. palitan na ang mga yan. L300, crosswind, adventure. Pisa ka dyan pag nabangga. I'm disappointed with this. Naphase out na, ganun pa rin ang kaha pag balik. This should be dirt cheap para katanggap tanggap

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Dapat the government should intervene dito, hinde na dapat gsmitin ang body na yan

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Dapat the government should intervene dito, hinde na dapat gsmitin ang body na yan
    Nung nkita ko yung interior, ang unang tanong ko, nakapaglagay na ba sila ng airbag?

I dont mind improving on existing tech or design they had prior but if the focus was only to comply with emissions while not doing anything for safety (i understand the reinforced the frame to handle the increase in power but that doesnt make it safer). Other than airbags, will it have ebd/abs?

I am curious about the pricing though when it launches. If the old rumor/whispers that making the l300 euro 4 compliant makes the price jump to 1m php, then the main advantage it will have is 'familiarity' to would be returning buyers.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    It still uses the same old steering wheel and dashboard. Most definitely no additional safety features here. This is assuming that the "prototype" will make it to production as is.

Has anyone seen the crash videos of the Delica on Youtube? They're terrible. And the Delica is supposed to be a newer design than this L300.

If pricing remains to be not far off from the old car though, people will still buy. Most businesspeople don't care about safety. Only purchase price, carrying capacity and ease of maintenance, three things in which the old L300 delivers.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Malaki na yun fb body sa likod, from the looks of it sasabsk sila sa jeepney phaseout,

Pag yan pinalitit sa lahat ng jeepney , payag na ako

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Yung rear aircon ng previous gen L300 FB, super hina kahit naka max na siya (due na rin sa limited reach ng aircon unit nito)

dapat nga wrapped all around the FB body yung rear aircon nito, and mas mataas ang HP nito.

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    until airbags and other safety stuff become force of law...

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Reminds of the Suzuki Super Carry.

From the picture, I think ang target market na nito is more as a business workhorse, rather than the van/coaster that the L300 used to be.

Parang 'light truck' to fill in the need where an Isuzu Elf would be impractical/overkill.

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Most businesspeople don't care about safety. Only purchase price, carrying capacity and ease of maintenance, three things in which the old L300 delivers.
    They won't care because in most cases, mga delivery drivers nila ang magmamaneho, di naman sila.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast