New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    sad to see the Adventure go... But honestly, I think its too old and somewhere in the middle of a mini-MPV and MPV...

Would like to see Mitsubishi release a mini-MPV (Mobilio/Avanza/Ertiga in size) with a diesel engine...

OT: We can now officially say that the Crosswind is the last AUV!
    Last i heard the crosswind is getting phased out as well and a replacement is in thr works...kung kelan yan ang tanong...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I hope Hyundai will follow. Yung H100/Porter CRDi na sa Korea

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    They are phasing out coz they are jealous of the innova. Imagine nyo tig 1.2M na auv dami bumibile, innova kasi should be called mpv or auv anymore, dapat diesel crossover na yan at par with the tucson and santa fe crdi's softer suspension version of the PPV diesels

Ano kaya itsura no? Exciting. mitsu and Isuzu should realize the market demographic of the innova buyers,

Sent from my Macbook 12"

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    hindi ata nag click yung mitsu fuzion puro gas engine kasi. Yun ata kapalit ng advie

Pati lancer iphaseout out at evo

Sent from my Macbook 12"[/QUOTE]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Baka dalhin nila dito yung Grandis Model nila with diesel engine. Mas maganda ng di hamak compare sa Innova.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mitsubishi_grandis.jpg  

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Its 2019 already. No official word from Mitsubishi Phil about the supposed and alleged replacement for the L300. They are really wasting time and opportunity.

In 2018, MMPI ceased the sales of L300 and Adventure (in compliance of new emission laws). That would mean L300 local production should have halted by late 2017?

But this article indicates that MMPI will start export of L300 to other ASEAN countries this year 2019???

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...this-year.html

So does this mean the old L300 is still in production? Even for local sales??

Bec. I also saw around 6 or 8 units brand new cond. of the "old" L300 with FB body (all parked together in a formation) either dealer delivery or for customer release at Peak Motors Paco/Otis.

Conduction stickers starting with "B3 ####"

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Its 2019 already. No official word from Mitsubishi Phil about the supposed and alleged replacement for the L300. They are really wasting time and opportunity.

In 2018, MMPI ceased the sales of L300 and Adventure (in compliance of new emission laws). That would mean L300 local production should have halted by late 2017?

But this article indicates that MMPI will start export of L300 to other ASEAN countries this year 2019???

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...this-year.html

So does this mean the old L300 is still in production? Even for local sales??

Bec. I also saw around 6 or 8 units brand new cond. of the "old" L300 with FB body (all parked together in a formation) either dealer delivery or for customer release at Peak Motors Paco/Otis.

Conduction stickers starting with "B3 ####"
    from what i understand, mitsu phils requested dispensation, so that they can sell off their remaining units of adventure and L300.

i wonder, what replacement engines are they cooking up...?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    from what i understand, mitsu phils requested dispensation, so that they can sell off their remaining units of adventure and L300.

sa japan they also use the 4N15 for the delica. if ever baka dito they might use a simpler version of the same from the montero sport

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

I believe the government gave them ample time (which is why the implementation was delayed until start of 2018). Supposedly all EURO 4 by start of 2016.

That's why I don't understand how come there are still "old" L300 units being sold. Are these "forgotten" units that they just happen to find somewhere?

I don't see (as of now) Isuzu Phil. selling off "old" units with non compliant engines.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast