2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    byebye adventure

cheaper montero sport sana..

or the xm will replace the adventure

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Too bad. The Adventure is one of their better selling models. There is nothing they have right now that can properly fill it's shoes when it's gone.

I wonder why they even still bother with the L300. The L200 FB does just fine.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Too bad. The Adventure is one of their better selling models. There is nothing they have right now that can properly fill it's shoes when it's gone.

I wonder why they even still bother with the L300. The L200 FB does just fine.

Mas mahal. At mas maliit cargo space

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Mas mahal. At mas maliit cargo space

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk
    Magkano kaya price increase sa L3 kapag sinalpakan ng bagong engine? Hopefully they use this opportunity to improve crash safety and it's notoriously unreliable cooling system too. And relocate the damned column mounted shifter! 😂

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sana walang baguhin sa kaha ng advie .makina lang.at sana may turbo nadin para astig.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    sad to see the Adventure go... But honestly, I think its too old and somewhere in the middle of a mini-MPV and MPV...

Would like to see Mitsubishi release a mini-MPV (Mobilio/Avanza/Ertiga in size) with a diesel engine...

OT: We can now officially say that the Crosswind is the last AUV!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    sad to see the Adventure go... But honestly, I think its too old and somewhere in the middle of a mini-MPV and MPV...

Would like to see Mitsubishi release a mini-MPV (Mobilio/Avanza/Ertiga in size) with a diesel engine...

OT: We can now officially say that the Crosswind is the last AUV!
    may disadvantage being an old vehicle adventure.. but also may advantage.. for people na hindi naghahanap ng headturner car... something that will serve them that is very very reliable... has plenty of parts... easy to maintain.. this is still a very good choice..

yan din ang nakikita kong big pro ng L300FB... super plenty of parts.. and... theres almost just one variant.. so.. easy to buy them...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    So me bagong adventure kaya? Im sure yan ang euro4 kasi pareho lang naman nakasalpak sa current L300FB at adventure ngaun eh 4D56 diba

Sent from my Macbook 12"

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Magkano kaya price increase sa L3 kapag sinalpakan ng bagong engine? Hopefully they use this opportunity to improve crash safety and it's notoriously unreliable cooling system too. And relocate the damned column mounted shifter! Mitsubishi developing Euro-4 engine for L300, cease Adventure by year end

Puros crdi na ang ibang FB like the Super carry suzuki snd the tata super ace.

Dapat naman upgrade na nila engine ng L300Fb

Sent from my Macbook 12"

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast