New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 204 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    [quote=saulctg;1599212]
    Quote Originally Posted by rickygls View Post
    Im driving a 2010 GLS a/t and yon din napansin ko na mabigat pihitin ang steering. Sabi nga ng mga kids ko bakit parang hirap ako kumabig? Mabigat na maliit pa diameter ng steering wheel plus payat pa yung material. Ang dami ng ikot nun manibela pero maliit padin yung kabig. Balak ko tuloy lagyan ng steering wheel cover para tumaba hawakan at baka makatulong sa pagpihit. Meron kaya ralliart design na steering wheel cover?

agree ako mga bros, MS ay mabigat ang manibela kahit adjust mo tire pressure in comparison sa fieldmaster.
    Mga bros after 2 weeks of driving it oo nga hindi naman mabigat yung manibela pero when I drove my other car, ayun wala na manibela kasi super gaang nasanay na sa bigat ni monty kaya all the rest seems so light and easy to steer

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    [quote=saulctg;1599212]
    Im driving a 2010 GLS a/t and yon din napansin ko na mabigat pihitin ang steering. Sabi nga ng mga kids ko bakit parang hirap ako kumabig? Mabigat na maliit pa diameter ng steering wheel plus payat pa yung material. Ang dami ng ikot nun manibela pero maliit padin yung kabig. Balak ko tuloy lagyan ng steering wheel cover para tumaba hawakan at baka makatulong sa pagpihit. Meron kaya ralliart design na steering wheel cover?

agree ako mga bros, MS ay mabigat ang manibela kahit adjust mo tire pressure in comparison sa fieldmaster.

Mabigat nga talaga nag ddrive ako ng sta fe konting pihit lang liliko na siya while montero daming turns ng steering wheel

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiboye46 View Post
    Try changing the battery nung audio control. its a small round battery.

sir saan po located yung battery.. Di ko makita sa Manual kung pano mag change

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by francisadolfo View Post
    yung nabili na MS dyan sa MITSU Manila Bay 1 day lang sira n cylinder head kailangan na palitan buong assembly. gustong ko change unit sana pero ayaw ng mga bosing.irerepair lng daw nila imagine in 1 day time repair na agad. wag kau dyan na branch bumili wala sa ayos.
    Lets sue them.... get at least 3 like you and i will be your lawyer......

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhollanda View Post
    yung upgrades mo sa horn and hid will definitely void the electrical warranty...
    I dont think so. As long as the cause of the damage is not connected or related to the accessory you installed, warranty still applies. Example, you installed HID and the electric wiring from your stereo going to your main supply had short circuited and your car was burned, the warranty still apply. Another example, if the wirring from your main power going to your HID burned and damaged your car, warranty is voided.
    Regardless of the writen provisions contrary to the above, the warrany still apply if the cause of damage is not because of your HID.
    Free legal advise.............heheheh

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I am planning to buy abroad a JVC KW AVX836 Audio Video Muti Media receiver. This fits in 2009 MS GLS 3.2 according to Winterpine. Can anyone suggest a good installer? I reside in the Scout area in QC.

TIA and mabuhay kayong lahat....

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JABE74 View Post
    I am planning to buy abroad a JVC KW AVX836 Audio Video Muti Media receiver. This fits in 2009 MS GLS 3.2 according to Winterpine. Can anyone suggest a good installer? I reside in the Scout area in QC.

TIA and mabuhay kayong lahat....
    winterpine is the official installer of montero stereo......

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by easyman3 View Post
    winterpine is the official installer of montero stereo......
    Would winterpine be willing to install a unit not bought from them? I hope they would as this is still business for them.

Thanks easyman3

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    sir saan po located yung battery.. Di ko makita sa Manual kung pano mag change
    Steering wheel audio-remote-battery is located below the volume-down button on the steering wheel. Insert a finger (or nail) in the small hole and push it out.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by easyman3 View Post
    I dont think so. As long as the cause of the damage is not connected or related to the accessory you installed, warranty still applies. Example, you installed HID and the electric wiring from your stereo going to your main supply had short circuited and your car was burned, the warranty still apply. Another example, if the wirring from your main power going to your HID burned and damaged your car, warranty is voided.
    Regardless of the writen provisions contrary to the above, the warrany still apply if the cause of damage is not because of your HID.
    Free legal advise.............heheheh
    sana nga ganon pero based sa actual experience ko lancer and adventure e once ginalaw ang oem at nagkabit ng accessories na gagalawin ang electrical e buong electrical void na warranty. lancer gsr 97 at adventure 2003 actual experience ko yan sa citimotors makati at union motors paco.

i suggest tawagan ng TS yung dealer nya and ask to clarify para maliwanag.

ISSUES FOR THE MONTERO SPORT. Please post them here.