New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Yes near 1 o’clock sya at malamig talaga. Max is 10 ang thermostat.
    Minsan naka jacket pa mga anak ko during online school or need ibaba to 4 or 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Ahhh sorry I thought 7 degrees hahaha

3. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Ahhh sorry I thought 7 degrees hahaha
    Parang ref na yun! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Looking to replace our old window type Condura 1hp non inverter with the same model (newer version, I think), but basically the same. However, I'm contemplating if I will replace it with a Hitachi inverter RA-10HVQ, costs almost 30k compared to Condura's 18-19k. Our usage during weekdays is from 9pm to 7am, on weekends, holidays or no work, is the same except she turns it on again around 10-12nn and 2-5pm to counter the hotness of the day. My main concern is the cooling capability of the inverter. My wife's used to the quick cooling of the former and we have no experience on inverter type, I'm worried that it might not cool our room fast enough.

In paper specs, the Hitachi trumps the Condura in all aspects like cooling capacity, consumption, design, (noise level?) etc. I always pitch to her the energy savings of the inverter, but I can't vouch for the fast cooling of it. Baka hinde maging "happy wife happy life" dahil matagal lumamig yung room. Also if I will go Hitachi, there's a few cms of cutting on the height dimension, so additional isipin pa yun to clean the entire room because of the dust.

Should I gamble on Hitachi or stay with Condura and forget about the "perceived" power savings based on our usage.

Please chime in. Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bugoys View Post
    Looking to replace our old window type Condura 1hp non inverter with the same model (newer version, I think), but basically the same. However, I'm contemplating if I will replace it with a Hitachi inverter RA-10HVQ, costs almost 30k compared to Condura's 18-19k. Our usage during weekdays is from 9pm to 7am, on weekends, holidays or no work, is the same except she turns it on again around 10-12nn and 2-5pm to counter the hotness of the day. My main concern is the cooling capability of the inverter. My wife's used to the quick cooling of the former and we have no experience on inverter type, I'm worried that it might not cool our room fast enough.

In paper specs, the Hitachi trumps the Condura in all aspects like cooling capacity, consumption, design, (noise level?) etc. I always pitch to her the energy savings of the inverter, but I can't vouch for the fast cooling of it. Baka hinde maging "happy wife happy life" dahil matagal lumamig yung room. Also if I will go Hitachi, there's a few cms of cutting on the height dimension, so additional isipin pa yun to clean the entire room because of the dust.

Should I gamble on Hitachi or stay with Condura and forget about the "perceived" power savings based on our usage.

Go Hitachi inverter. It's way way better than other brands, if not the best, now. Worth the mounting tweak.
    Inverters, in general, won't be as quick cooling as their old school counterparts. This we've experimented between 2 Panasonics of same capacity installed side by side. The non-inverter in that room is used for start up cooling. The inverter to maintain the desired temp.
    Or...why not add a Hitachi inverter to your existing Condura? 2 is greater than 1.[emoji4]
    Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Your using it 18 hours a day pala, I would buy an inverter and just let it run from 9am to 7am or 22 hours, a 20% increase in usage time which can be easily offset by the 30% energy efficiency of an inverter. That also solves your fast cooling needs.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019

I have the same model hitachi inverter but the 0.75 HP variant for almost 2 yrs now, bught it last July 2022.
    It is still working fine and has no problem so far.

Make sure lang na marunong yung taga linis mo.
    When my unit was first cleaned after 1 yr of use, we noticed that after 3 months, we heard running water noises inside the aircon.
    Parang napuno ng water yung inside ng aircon but hindi naman nagleleak inside ng room since naka tilt naman ng maayos ang unit.
    Mawala siya after ma cleaned up na naman ng taga linis.
    Hindi din affected yung cooling performance.

When I found out the proper way of cleaning inverter, which is dapat i remove almost all parts related to inverter technology, naghanap na ako ng ibang tagalinis na marunong talaga.
    Yung unang tagalinis, hindi lahat na dismantle niya at madali lang din siyang matapos mag linis.

I found someone na marunong talaga from dismantling the needed part before cleaning up.

Ngayon super OK na, wala na kaming narining na running water noise inside the aircon.
    I highly recommend this brand.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    I have the same model hitachi inverter but the 0.75 HP variant for almost 2 yrs now, bught it last July 2022.
    It is still working fine and has no problem so far.

Make sure lang na marunong yung taga linis mo.
    When my unit was first cleaned after 1 yr of use, we noticed that after 3 months, we heard running water noises inside the aircon.
    Parang napuno ng water yung inside ng aircon but hindi naman nagleleak inside ng room since naka tilt naman ng maayos ang unit.
    Mawala siya after ma cleaned up na naman ng taga linis.
    Hindi din affected yung cooling performance.

When I found out the proper way of cleaning inverter, which is dapat i remove almost all parts related to inverter technology, naghanap na ako ng ibang tagalinis na marunong talaga.
    Yung unang tagalinis, hindi lahat na dismantle niya at madali lang din siyang matapos mag linis.

I found someone na marunong talaga from dismantling the needed part before cleaning up.

Ngayon super OK na, wala na kaming narining na running water noise inside the aircon.
    I highly recommend this brand.
    now this is strange.
    what's with the inverter type, that makes it different from the traditional type, servicing-wise?
    Last edited by dr. d; June 15th, 2022 at 01:26 AM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    now this is strange.
    what's with the inverter type, that makes it different from the traditional type, servicing-wise?
    May part na nakakabit sa area ng compressor na dapat tinatanggal including the part in the evaporator din.
    Parang na dismantle lahat ng part ng aircon nung time na yon.