New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Get the LG Inverter window type.. sa Anson's they can give it to you for 27K..

Comes with an app for filter / electric consumption monitoring.. and based on my computation.. it consumes less than 2 pesos per hour.. last 3 months namin is consistent.. 800 pesos per month for around 12 to 14 hours per day..

medyo iba lang ang size nya.. hindi standard size...

Quote Originally Posted by bugoys View Post
    Looking to replace our old window type Condura 1hp non inverter with the same model (newer version, I think), but basically the same. However, I'm contemplating if I will replace it with a Hitachi inverter RA-10HVQ, costs almost 30k compared to Condura's 18-19k. Our usage during weekdays is from 9pm to 7am, on weekends, holidays or no work, is the same except she turns it on again around 10-12nn and 2-5pm to counter the hotness of the day. My main concern is the cooling capability of the inverter. My wife's used to the quick cooling of the former and we have no experience on inverter type, I'm worried that it might not cool our room fast enough.

In paper specs, the Hitachi trumps the Condura in all aspects like cooling capacity, consumption, design, (noise level?) etc. I always pitch to her the energy savings of the inverter, but I can't vouch for the fast cooling of it. Baka hinde maging "happy wife happy life" dahil matagal lumamig yung room. Also if I will go Hitachi, there's a few cms of cutting on the height dimension, so additional isipin pa yun to clean the entire room because of the dust.

Should I gamble on Hitachi or stay with Condura and forget about the "perceived" power savings based on our usage.

Please chime in. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Get the LG Inverter window type.. sa Anson's they can give it to you for 27K..

Comes with an app for filter / electric consumption monitoring.. and based on my computation.. it consumes less than 2 pesos per hour.. last 3 months namin is consistent.. 800 pesos per month for around 12 to 14 hours per day..

medyo iba lang ang size nya.. hindi standard size...
    i wonder,
    how do these consumption figures compare with those of the equivalent non-inverter type?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Our old Carrier 1HP was consuming around 8 pesos per hour.. so from 3K+ a month, it is down to 800 a month now..

here's the LG app pala that shows how many kWh, this one shows the month of May.. you can see daily as well..

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wonder,
    how do these consumption figures compare with those of the equivalent non-inverter type?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Our old Carrier 1HP was consuming around 8 pesos per hour.. so from 3K+ a month, it is down to 800 a month now..

here's the LG app pala that shows how many kWh, this one shows the month of May.. you can see daily as well..

hmmm...
    malakas kami aircon.
    magkano na ba 2 or 2.5 hp inverter...?

... the savings alone, can pay for the new inverter inside of a year...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Your using it 18 hours a day pala, I would buy an inverter and just let it run from 9am to 7am or 22 hours, a 20% increase in usage time which can be easily offset by the 30% energy efficiency of an inverter. That also solves your fast cooling needs.
    Tama ba sabi sa amin? Ang Inverter daw mas matipid kung bukas 24 hours a day kaysa sa on and off multiple times a day? Nasa startup daw yung malakas na kuryente?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Not true ...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa experience namin.. mas matipid talaga sya pag hindi ginamit!

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Tama ba sabi sa amin? Ang Inverter daw mas matipid kung bukas 24 hours a day kaysa sa on and off multiple times a day? Nasa startup daw yung malakas na kuryente?

8. Join Date
    May 2019
    Sa case namin Sir BratPAQ, matipid pa din ang 18hrs vs. 24hrs na bukas.. Nung year 2020, sobra init nun 24 hours walang patayan aircon namin, ito yung time na 3 months din hindi naningil si Meralco.. Every month nun, 8K+ yung bill namin..
    This year, balik 18 hours kami 4K to 5K lang bill namin..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yes, ung start up ang malakas, kasi pag non inverter, patay sindi ang compressor, so everytime mag on ito, start up phase ulit. Sa inverter pag nakuha na ang temp slow down lang sya, so 1 start up lang. Ang hindi ko lang alam ay paano i-quantify ito, like say 1 start up is equivalent to how many minutes na naka slowdown.

Ung narinig mo, I think galing yan kay Isko, na matipid daw pag 24 hours, pero di naman nya quinalify.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Question....

Window A/C namin is from Panasonic (non-inverter) which on paper consumes 839W (EER Rating of 11.3 kJ/hW)

A Hitachi inverter consumes 849W (EER Rating of 12.7kj/hw)

Significant ba talaga savings if I change to an inverter?