New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    the way i see it : GINAMIT ka lang in one way or another!!!

yang mga ganyan, di na dapat pinanghihinayangan! get over it ASAP!

Dami mas OK jan!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    aww dami naman dyan mga single moms..baka dun mas walang age gap sayo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *reserving this space for future comment*

:fly:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel knight View Post
    just an update:

she broke up with me already
    You might not want to hear this now pero:

Mabuti na lang...!

I'm sure you'll eventually be (VERY) glad you broke up.

she's not in-love with you. accept it and move on.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    confront and dump her..sabay sabi..IT'S YOUR LOSS NOT MINE!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    just an update:

she broke up with me already and it's really painful.

she said she can't risk it all for me kahit na mahal niya ako and the thought of what her parents might think about us scares the hell out of her daw. she acknowledges that it's her fault and she apologized for hurting me and not treating me the way that i deserved.

i have no other recourse but to let her go na coz nasasaktan na rin ako sa nangyayari. i guess kahit gaano niya ako kamahal, the thought of what other people might say about our huge age gap really worries her alot. dati nabanggit na rin niya yan when she broked up with me. tpos yung magiging reaction pa ng magulang niya and the fact that she hasn't gotten over her ex yet.

i guess what's left of me is that i tried my best and give my all to prove to her my sincerity. i guess time will tell kung siya ba talaga para sa akin. i still love her very much and i can't deny the fact that i would still hope that she'll have a change of heart but i won't expect.

thank you all for sharing your advice and opinions.

ok thank god. now that you have the hurt feeling. channel that energy into something productive. learn something new. sayang motivation!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    just an update:

she broke up with me already and it's really painful.

she said she can't risk it all for me kahit na mahal niya ako and the thought of what her parents might think about us scares the hell out of her daw. she acknowledges that it's her fault and she apologized for hurting me and not treating me the way that i deserved.

i have no other recourse but to let her go na coz nasasaktan na rin ako sa nangyayari. i guess kahit gaano niya ako kamahal, the thought of what other people might say about our huge age gap really worries her alot. dati nabanggit na rin niya yan when she broked up with me. tpos yung magiging reaction pa ng magulang niya and the fact that she hasn't gotten over her ex yet.

i guess what's left of me is that i tried my best and give my all to prove to her my sincerity. i guess time will tell kung siya ba talaga para sa akin. i still love her very much and i can't deny the fact that i would still hope that she'll have a change of heart but i won't expect.

thank you all for sharing your advice and opinions.
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    For what it's worth, I was one of the few people who was rooting for you to make the relationship work.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
should i confront her or not? need some advice