New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    pero masarap mag-aral, ako seriously i might be going back to school hopefully this year. bio or vet med.
    ang dugo nga lang ng tuition ngayon.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    HI Pop corn, hindi nakakahiya ang mag aral kahit may edad ka na. Mas nakakahiya ang malamang nagnananakaw ka ss kaban ng bayan. kung high school, meron sa la salle greenhills, adult education program para sa mga hindi nakatapos ng high school at vocational naman sa mga tapos ng high school. There was a time na nagpa graduate sila ng isang 73 years old na taga Batangas at halos buong barangay ang dumalo sa graduation, accordingly noong II World War ay hindi siya nakapagpatuloy ng studies kaya nawili na lang siya sa paghahanapbuhay para sa kanyang pamilya at nag mag sipagtapos na ay saka naman siya nag aral. If you will recall a certain Mr. Aquino na nag 10th place sa bar exam, when asked what motivated him to study replied that " studying is the cheapest form of entertainment". \\Well he is right .
    your classmates will make you happy, your inter action with the whole class and different teachers will make you alive Go ahead Popcorn continue your education/study. I had a friend who just finished high school in the province became a jeepney driver then a factory worker but became a very successful businessman and when he asked if he can study further then I have him enrolled in short courses and development seminars and you know he really enjoyed it a lot...up to now he is still searching for things to study. If you want to know more about him txt me at 09179674229. My advocacy is to help people I will meet by letting them realize their passion and dreams.......by the way I am a psychologist........good luck pop corn

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sineryoso niyo naman si OB

eto evidence why OB doesnt need further education -- he can rely on his imagination naman eh

*uls "“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

wala eh tlaga ganun ako wired eh. sometimes I can skip an entire book or any circular or white paper and still I can come with valid arguments kahit first paragraph lang binasa ko. though i'm really proud of this gift bec. somehow I also consider this a curse more than a gift. kasi nga parang nalalaman ko kagad ang motive/interest/takbo ng things and sometimes napapa-sit na lang ako doing nothing.
    Last edited by uls; May 24th, 2012 at 11:25 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat dyan sa obedience school.

may anti-rabies shots na kaya siya? kung wala pa e isabay na din pag-kapon para di na magkalat.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nothing wrong with studying again no matter your age and studying doesnt mean you have to be in class or in school. i envy you if you have the time, sobrang daming pwedeng gawin sa oras. if i have the time i would...

study piano, master one song of mozart
    study violin, master one song of paganini
    master one song of steve vai on electric guitar
    study how to overhaul engines
    mountainbike all over the philippines
    train and do a sub11hour full ironman 3.8km swim, 180km bike, 42km run
    finish a 160km ultramarathon
    photograph 1000 beautiful women all over the philippines
    climb top 5 highest mountains
    redpoint a 5.14 grade in rockclimbing
    finish a v12 grade boulder problem
    etc etc etc

daming pwedeng gawin, dont waste your time sitting around, any one of those mentioned above will teach you more about yourself than in any classroom. dyan malalaman hanggang san kaya ng abilities mo

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    thanks. your words are really encouraging. I am very much aware that not all things can be taught/learned in school. ang na-mi-miss ko lang kasi yun innocence / ignorance ng isang student, and bec. of that state of mind - he / she is ready to tackle the world as if there's nothing to lose. yun spirit na yun, yun life force na yun, I had that once, but sadly I can't seem to grasp it again bec. of too many taboos/overloaded information we have now.

the only thing I can think of, na kinakatakutan ko din is for me to lose all / lose most of everything that I have. kasi ang mga studyante naman ganun ngaun diba? all they have are baons, and a cellphone and the clothes they wear. parang ganun kasi eh, by nature, if you had it all then the next necessary step is to lose it all, for the path to open to you again. IF I don't lose all, then I will be like the rest of us, mag-ki-keep na lang ng resources, tackling life with the quest of abundance as the only form of security and sense of well-being.

para ba sila Robert Downey Jr. saka yun mga sila Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew Mcarthur yun mga kasabayan nya noon 80s. yun mga latters sobrang sumikat noon 80's and early 90's pero si Robert Downey labas masok sa kulungan bec. of drug addiction/pushing.

and look at where Robert Downey is now, he is IRON MAN! ni wala pa siguro sa kalingkingan ng kinikita nya ang mga kinikita ng former hearthrobs na kasamahan nya na hindi lang laos, malamang overweight at baka kumakanta na lang sa tabi-tabi.
    Err...what was that again? Aral ba kailangan mo o reincarnation?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    nothing wrong with studying again no matter your age and studying doesnt mean you have to be in class or in school. i envy you if you have the time, sobrang daming pwedeng gawin sa oras. if i have the time i would...

etc etc etc

daming pwedeng gawin, dont waste your time sitting around, any one of those mentioned above will teach you more about yourself than in any classroom. dyan malalaman hanggang san kaya ng abilities mo
    he doesnt have to actually do all that

all he has to do is to IMAGINE doing all that

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by voaquino View Post
    HI Pop corn, hindi nakakahiya ang mag aral kahit may edad ka na. Mas nakakahiya ang malamang nagnananakaw ka ss kaban ng bayan. kung high school, meron sa la salle greenhills, adult education program para sa mga hindi nakatapos ng high school at vocational naman sa mga tapos ng high school. There was a time na nagpa graduate sila ng isang 73 years old na taga Batangas at halos buong barangay ang dumalo sa graduation, accordingly noong II World War ay hindi siya nakapagpatuloy ng studies kaya nawili na lang siya sa paghahanapbuhay para sa kanyang pamilya at nag mag sipagtapos na ay saka naman siya nag aral. If you will recall a certain Mr. Aquino na nag 10th place sa bar exam, when asked what motivated him to study replied that " studying is the cheapest form of entertainment". \Well he is right .
    your classmates will make you happy, your inter action with the whole class and different teachers will make you alive Go ahead Popcorn continue your education/study. I had a friend who just finished high school in the province became a jeepney driver then a factory worker but became a very successful businessman and when he asked if he can study further then I have him enrolled in short courses and development seminars and you know he really enjoyed it a lot...up to now he is still searching for things to study. If you want to know more about him txt me at 09179674229. My advocacy is to help people I will meet by letting them realize their passion and dreams.......by the way I am a psychologist........good luck pop corn
    salamat doc. ang galing talaga ng mga tiga-tsikot. magkaka-kebigan na din ako ng psychologist. ang dami ko pa gusto itanong dito kaya lng sobra busy. siguro mamaya gabi, thanks again doc

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post

etc etc etc

sounds exciting yan ah. tama ka, bakit nga ba na-lilimit lang sa education or classroom ang imagination ko ngaun for me to go different path.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    he doesnt have to actually do all that

all he has to do is to IMAGINE doing all that
    hahaha lakas ng powers ni pop3corn, he could be in avengers 2

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Nakakahiya ba mag-aral muli?