New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    guys, im at crossroads again. parang sobrang wala ako motivation to move on coz ever since nun pinag-aral ako, tapos nagkatrabaho ako, tapos nagka-business ako ang lagi lang sinasabi sa'kin ng mga magulang ko and elders, mag-ipon at mag-payaman para hindi maging kawawa pag tanda.

ewan ko ba puros withdrawal syndrome lahat ng poison na turo na yun eh

I wanna go back to school yun nga lang syempre mas matanda na ako parang 21 jump street ba. syempre, pagtitinginan ako kasi parang hindi nila ka-vibe. pero I wanna relive life in a different approach eh, ang gusto ko pag nag-aaral ko for the development of well being, hindi yun mag-aral para mag-accumulate ng pera. I wanna feel the world in another view, yun tipong walang math or science or planning , purely art, spontaneity, randomness and less regrets

pano ba ako mag-aaral muli?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Home-school. 0% chance nga lang to have beki classmates, siguro request ka nalang ng beki teacher.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Home-school. 0% chance nga lang to have beki classmates, siguro request ka nalang ng beki teacher.
    tapos major in gay-lingo...

*OB - seriously, naisip ko din yan.. pero sakin naman parang miss ko lang ang college days ko... gusto ko yung tipong tambay sa parking, sa dorm, gimik, and syempre chicks...

wala naman siguro masama kung mag-aral ka ulit.. for sure mas marami pa nga didikit and bibilib sayo lalo't naging sucessful ka na...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    art?

pwede

maging nude model ka sa art class

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    never too old to learn. you like it or not, even watching tv news is learning. at school, it is just a more structured learning process with some piece of paper called a certificate or a diploma. you learn everyday, from smart people, from idiots, from your own mistakes, from other people's mistakes, from printed material, from electronic media and from going to places you have never been. it is more condensed at school. not everything is learned from school. in that, you do not become a ceo or a manager straight out of college. it takes time, it takes experience, it takes patience. as an educator, i have always emphasized to my students that an instructor is just a facilitator, no matter how much, how long, how much the instructor tried to teach, if the student don't want to learn, the student never learns. he might meet the minimum requirements but it does not mean he can do the job right the first time and everytime at best. learning is a two party action, the material to learn and the learner.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit ka naman ma-feel left out? tanggap na sa mga colleges mga cross dresser ngayon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bakit po nakakahiya mag-aral ulit? Sa Pilipinas lang ang attitude na ito. Napaka-anti-intellectual ng kultura natin. Imbes na i-encourage ang mga tao, pinagtatawanan pa. No wonder sa TV puro showbiz at Pacman ang laman, habang sa ibang bansa pinaparangalan ang mga siyentipiko at matatalino. Kaya siguro hanggang dito na lang talaga ang bansa natin.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kuha ka ng master's degree OB.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    never too old to learn. you like it or not, even watching tv news is learning. at school, it is just a more structured learning process with some piece of paper called a certificate or a diploma. you learn everyday, from smart people, from idiots, from your own mistakes, from other people's mistakes, from printed material, from electronic media and from going to places you have never been. it is more condensed at school. not everything is learned from school. in that, you do not become a ceo or a manager straight out of college. it takes time, it takes experience, it takes patience. as an educator, i have always emphasized to my students that an instructor is just a facilitator, no matter how much, how long, how much the instructor tried to teach, if the student don't want to learn, the student never learns. he might meet the minimum requirements but it does not mean he can do the job right the first time and everytime at best. learning is a two party action, the material to learn and the learner.
    thanks. your words are really encouraging. I am very much aware that not all things can be taught/learned in school. ang na-mi-miss ko lang kasi yun innocence / ignorance ng isang student, and bec. of that state of mind - he / she is ready to tackle the world as if there's nothing to lose. yun spirit na yun, yun life force na yun, I had that once, but sadly I can't seem to grasp it again bec. of too many taboos/overloaded information we have now.

the only thing I can think of, na kinakatakutan ko din is for me to lose all / lose most of everything that I have. kasi ang mga studyante naman ganun ngaun diba? all they have are baons, and a cellphone and the clothes they wear. parang ganun kasi eh, by nature, if you had it all then the next necessary step is to lose it all, for the path to open to you again. IF I don't lose all, then I will be like the rest of us, mag-ki-keep na lang ng resources, tackling life with the quest of abundance as the only form of security and sense of well-being.

para ba sila Robert Downey Jr. saka yun mga sila Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Andrew Mcarthur yun mga kasabayan nya noon 80s. yun mga latters sobrang sumikat noon 80's and early 90's pero si Robert Downey labas masok sa kulungan bec. of drug addiction/pushing.

and look at where Robert Downey is now, he is IRON MAN! ni wala pa siguro sa kalingkingan ng kinikita nya ang mga kinikita ng former hearthrobs na kasamahan nya na hindi lang laos, malamang overweight at baka kumakanta na lang sa tabi-tabi.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hindi mo na kaya i-relive yun OB eh. If you didn't live it to your fullest, you just blew your chance when you had it.

If you go to school right now, it will be the same you. You cannot be the young you. You're not innocent, you know the stuff that the teachers tell you, you have the grasp of what's happening outside as compared to when you were a child where the most important thing for you is to pass your exams & please your parents, nothing more.

Kung hinahabol mo yung feeling before na very lively and problem-free, sadly.. you can't have the same feel again. You're mature enough to understand what the world has gone to. Your opinion already counts, as compared to when you were a child sa sobrang innocent mo eh wala kang pakielam.

So if you're going to school just to have the same "kid-feel" again, wag na. Because you wont have it. Just enjoy what you have now, baka mamaya kasi pag-tanda mo yan naman hanap hanapin mo.

What happened has already happened. No matter how good or bad they were, they're just memories. And all you could do is just to reminisce from those silly actions you've done when you were a kid.

If you have a son, around 14-16. Why not hang out with him? I mean.. don't be just a father. Be his best-bud. Yung usapang chicks while you both are sipping drinks (not necessarily alcoholic drinks) pwede mo na somehow i-katuwa yan eh. Kasi you'll see how your son struggles to get the girl he wants or whatever then mapapasabi ka... ah, during my day ganito then give him advice while you both talk about it during wee hours.

Goodluck OB.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Nakakahiya ba mag-aral muli?