New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't have an appointment, first come first serve and they will allow people in at 4:30 am but they open at 6 am. What a nightmare

Also, I don't understand why they can't do everything in one day. Yung employee medical exam namin less than 2 hrs and it has physical exam, blood exam, chest xray and ecg :P

Are you going to migrate also? I suppose either AU, NZ or Canada, Thanks for the tip on the restaurant.

Siguro naman walang traffic at 4:30 am
    I guess because of the sheer number of people wanting to have their exams done. Their place, their rules. No choice tayo but to comply.

Longest i had to wait was two hours. Was waiting to have my name to be called sa results ng sputum culture. Ubos ang battery ng phone ko, and my power bank was also empty Migrate or not to migrate to the U.S.
    I had to turn it off to conserve battery because i need it to book a grab later.

Yes me & my fam are trying our luck on the land of LOTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday yung appointment ko. 6-8am... first day is the hardest to wake up, the next days it will be easier Migrate or not to migrate to the U.S.

Required ng embassy sa akin, chest xray & sputum culture lang. but the amount i paid is 13k.

In your case looks like you will be there the whole day. But i think sa 2nd & 3rd day mo maaga ka na makakauwi. And yes, madaming tao, but usually sa hapon na.

Bring a book, Top-up your power bank. Anything to help you pass the time.

There is a cozy cafe near to St Lukes Bocobo, “One Kilometer Cafe” i always have my breakfast there after I’m finished.

I've been reading up online re St Luke's Extension Clinic, madami palang complaints there? Halos lahat ata may findings sa xray and the staff would process some applicants faster if you give bribe daw. WTF! Parang gobyerno. Though the thread I read was over 5 years ago.

Kapag 6 am marami ng tao? I'm not sure if it's possible for me to wake up at 3 am to get there by 4:30 am. Normally patulog pa lang ako ng 3 am This is such a hassle talaga. I wouldn't go through this hell if it weren't for my family pushing me. I'll drive myself na lang since I don't wanna hassle other people naman since it's so early and the waiting time is so long.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I've been reading up online re St Luke's Extension Clinic, madami palang complaints there? Halos lahat ata may findings sa xray and the staff would process some applicants faster if you give bribe daw. WTF! Parang gobyerno. Though the thread I read was over 5 years ago.

Kapag 6 am marami ng tao? I'm not sure if it's possible for me to wake up at 3 am to get there by 4:30 am. Normally patulog pa lang ako ng 3 am This is such a hassle talaga. I wouldn't go through this hell if it weren't for my family pushing me. I'll drive myself na lang since I don't wanna hassle other people naman since it's so early and the waiting time is so long.
    ito ba yun sa qc? meron ka naman insurance why not go to slmc-bgc

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    ito ba yun sa qc? meron ka naman insurance why not go to slmc-bgc
    US embassy requires St Luke's in Ermita only. Applicant is required to pay in cold cash as well.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    US embassy requires St Luke's in Ermita only. Applicant is required to pay in cold cash as well.
    wow youre pushing thru.. ��

when they ask you to cough... ��
    Last edited by StockEngine; December 3rd, 2018 at 08:28 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Answer to TS question: MIGRATE if you have an opportunity. The country’s doomed.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Wala naman akong na experience na ganyan. Although medyo matagal akong naghintay sa pila ng pulmonary evaluation.

6am madaming tao sa part lang ng sputum collection. Anywhere else, maluwag pa.
    Don’t know where you can park there safely at 4:30 am. Might be risky. Inom ka na lang ng beer the night before para antukin ka.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Wala naman akong na experience na ganyan. Although medyo matagal akong naghintay sa pila ng pulmonary evaluation.

6am madaming tao sa part lang ng sputum collection. Anywhere else, maluwag pa.
    Don’t know where you can park there safely at 4:30 am. Might be risky. Inom ka na lang ng beer the night before para antukin ka.

Bakit kaya nagiging bottle neck yung sa pulmonary? Yun din kasi yung common complaint sa nabasa ko sa net

Thanks for all the tips, I really appreciate it. I guess if I am there at 5 am, medyo maliwanag na? Sana bukas na yung parking near St Luke's. I don't know when I plan to go because I really dread the waiting part.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    daming dead malls ngaun all around the US, Sears, JC Penny, Macys, Dilliard all closing down coz of Amazon. tapos. ngaun pa pupunta ng US. iiyak ka lalo dun kasi mag-cocomputer ka na lang araw sa bahay kasi. ganun na mga kano ngaun puro computer saka xbox sa bahay.

panoorin nyo deadl mall series ni Dan Bell sa Youtube, maiiyak kayo, ano nangyari sa US?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Palm Trees and Broken Dreams Florida, so. sad huhu

super ganda food court, pero dead mall pa din