New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    cats (and dogs) like to drink it. it causes massive kidney failure.

make sure your fat lab is kept indoors and on a leash when he is let out. just in case, the best antidote is vodka.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    How long before it takes effect? Baka naman pagkainom eh madedo agad sa loob ng bakuran.

Tapatalked

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Our mystery cat took a dump again in our plant pot while we were out to church. Hindi pa namin matukoy which cat(or cats) is doing it since it does its deed either when we're asleep or not at home. Tonight I put in some sticky fly paper around the pot. Pasensyahan na lang kami kung sino man ang may-alaga sa pusang yon. They're gonna have a hard time getting that gunk out of its fur. Hopefully, with it matutukoy ko na rin kung alin sa mga pusa rito ang salarin.

Tapatalked

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Our mystery cat got caught sa sticky paper (or the other way around) and it ran around struggling to get the paper off. Damn pest broke our garden hose's connection to the faucet and nearly knocked down my son's bike onto the car (good thing the bike was chained to the window grill). Aside from a couple patches of fur left on the paper, the SOB seems largely unscathed (and clean) in our neighbor's yard.

May nabibili bang thorny vines? Kahit yung parang crown of thorns lang ang itsura para mailagay ko sa mga paso.

Tapatalked

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What a pest!!! We bought pepper to spread around the fence. They hate pepper daw

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Our mystery cat got caught sa sticky paper (or the other way around) and it ran around struggling to get the paper off. Damn pest broke our garden hose's connection to the faucet and nearly knocked down my son's bike onto the car (good thing the bike was chained to the window grill). Aside from a couple patches of fur left on the paper, the SOB seems largely unscathed (and clean) in our neighbor's yard.

May nabibili bang thorny vines? Kahit yung parang crown of thorns lang ang itsura para mailagay ko sa mga paso.

Tapatalked
    i guess that's what they mean, when they say, "the most dangerous animal is the one that's cornered".

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    ^
    True that. I should've anticipated that it's not gonna go down easy. Since its favorite plant is near the gate, I thought it would just run out to the street.

BTW, it came back later in the afternoon but ran off with a sheet of flypaper stuck to it.

Tapatalked

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Buy a rubber snake or put a picture of an eagle

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WallyWest,

it takes a few days (2-5) depending on the volume ingested. it causes massive kidney failure. so since magkakasakit muna siya uuwi yun sa bahay ng amo nya at dun mamatay.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Flypaper stuck to fur seems to have done the trick. No sign of cat poop anywhere for the past 2 days. Either the cat learned it's lesson or the owner did. I still keep the flypaper in the pot just in case.

Tapatalked

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516