New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am close to going ballistic on our neighbor because of their pesky cats! These people are generally nice but they really lack common courtesy! The whole neighborhood knows that their house is a pig sty so why am I NOT surprised that they just let their cats just roam around the neighborhood! These cats would poop in our front lawn and would even roam inside our garden until the backyard!!! We are not the only house that these cats would roam in and it drives the neighborhood dogs crazy!

Two of my dogs died this year because of these cats! My 6 yr old dachshund suffered a spine injury chasing these cats. A few weeks after my chihuahua mix got attacked by these cats!!! My fat lab always stays in the kitchen and only goes out to pee and poop and roam around a few hours so she does not encounter these cats much but I do not want to wait for that to happen. Also, I am afraid that these cats might bring disease into our home!

How I wish my pitbulls were still alive. I would be happy if they killed all these trespassing cats! In the past I tried shooting them with a water gun filled with vinegar but it did not work How much does a cheap air gun cost? Or anything I could use to shoot so these cats will stay away? Is it easy to shoot them? I HATE CATS and yes I do not feel any remorse for these cats that caused the death of my 2 dogs!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Am having the same problem. They've nested here, and recently a dead kitten stunk up the house.

i've been told they don't like chili pepper. i've had some success in the past painting the borders of the house with cooking oil infused with chili pepper.

Somebody has also suggested using coffee grounds, but results are inconclusive.

Those are my non-lethal measures. All else fails.....well, i would consider them pests these days, so i will deal with them accordingly.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't know why they are invading our house all of a sudden, maybe because two of my dogs that chase them died na.

I've seen paw marks on my car as well! It's a good thing there weren't any visible scratches. They really are pests!!! And those horrible sounds they make!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't know why they are invading our house all of a sudden, maybe because two of my dogs that chase them died na.

I've seen paw marks on my car as well! It's a good thing there weren't any visible scratches. They really are pests!!! And those horrible sounds they make!

try some geese in the yard..?

cats go to where there's food. are you sure no one in your place is feeding them, even if un-intentionally?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    And those horrible sounds they make!

naglalampungan ba?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    try some geese in the yard..?

cats go to where there's food. are you sure no one in your place is feeding them, even if un-intentionally?
    I don't think so. Do cats eat fruits? We only have fruit trees in our backyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    naglalampungan ba?
    Don't know. I hope not because this would mean more pests!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Try this.
    Bili ka ng fish hook, yung medyo malaki. Yung sima, kabitan mo ng tali. Itali mo sa poste or kahit saan. Lagyan mo ng pain (bait), meat or fish, big enough para di makita yung hook. For sure, kakainin yan. Watch & wait. Habang nginunguya or nilunok na, bugawin mo.

Effective.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; December 14th, 2015 at 11:37 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saan nakakabili fish hook? Sa labas ko ilagay kasi baka makuha ng fat lab ko. Kaya lang di ko matiempohan saka takot ako sa pusa

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Try this.
    Bili ka ng fish hook, yung medyo malaki. Yung sima, kabitan mo ng tali. Itali mo sa poste or kahit saan. Lagyan mo ng pain (bait), meat or fish, big enough para di makita yung hook. For sure, kakainin yan. Watch & wait. Habang nginunguya or nilunok na, bugawin mo.

Effective.
    Ouch. That's gonna be messy, right?

sent via Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why? What will happen?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast