New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Yes, my advise, if you really want to move to the other company, pay the P40,000. Otherwise, work for them for the minimum period then transfer jobs.
    Ditto, welcome to the real world. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

*Qwerty, that is one thing i see at work nowadays. New grads who haven't earned their keep jump at the offer of higher pay without thinking long term (im not generalizing for all though). There are some who have a bond and they just get mommy and daddy to fork out the cash for them when they want to move to another company.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    pansin ko sa mga kabataan ngayon.. ganyan.. masyadong papalit palit nang isip.. or mabilis masilaw sa malaking sweldo..
    parang dito sa company namin. nangalahati kami dahil may isang company na nag-offer ng doble sa current salary nila dito sa min.
    - - - - -
    Ang alam ko, sa mga call-center company ang ganito, lalo na kung malaki ang "signing bonus" ng kabilang kumpanya..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Just goes to show how competitive the job market is for these kinds of jobs....

Wala kang kawala sa bond... Unless abogado ang tatay mo....

13.6K:painting:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung kakilala ko ilang beses na nag AWOL. hehehe. hindi nga lang niya mailagay sa resume yung company na yun.

pero I suggest bayaran na lang yung 40k. pwede mo naman kausapin na staggered yung pagbayad. saka dont burn bridges, lalo na sa work. baka magkita ulit kayo ng dati mong boss. hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    normal sa company to have some contract if an employee is sent for training abroad. depende yan sa company. the tenure of contract also depends on the amount of money spent. some companies can impose a commulative contract. say 1st training is 2 years and second training is 1 year. your total contract will be 3years. mostly these contracts are pro-rated. say your binded for 2 years with an amount of 100K. if you have stayed only for 1 year since your training, then kalahati na lang ( 50K ) ang dapat mo bayaran. depende ito sa pinirmahan na contract

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    if the other company wants you enough, they can pay your bond. i knew of a few people na ganito nangyari. one girl i know binayaran 200K bond nya by the that company that wanted to hire her.

if you already signed a contract, there's no early way out if you don't want to pay the bond - unless you find a technical loophole in the contract, which i seriously doubt.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
How do you resign without paying a bond?