New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,404 of 1404
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    I believe the long span roof flashing also requires sealants such as Sikasil G8.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There are ways to eliminate or minimize the reliance on flashings & seals. Where possible(like on new builds), one can let the roof go over the wall instead of letting it stop at the wall.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... strange policy...
    but what do i now.
    i don't live in a protected enclave.
    If I remember correctly... I also encountered the same Subd Policy when we were looking for a landed house.

Some Subdivisions have a minimum amount na kailangan mo gastusin sa house mo (plans need to be approved by the developer din)
    Others naman, no extension allowed until the whole street has houses na
    No changes to the look of the house until the whole "Phase" is fully paid na

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    If I remember correctly... I also encountered the same Subd Policy when we were looking for a landed house.

Some Subdivisions have a minimum amount na kailangan mo gastusin sa house mo (plans need to be approved by the developer din)
    Others naman, no extension allowed until the whole street has houses na
    No changes to the look of the house until the whole "Phase" is fully paid na
    Subdivision deed of restrictions are very convoluted

Ayala Land villages have clearest (but longest) deed of restrictions.

My favorite rule is a certain Makati village only allows a maximum of two dogs and no pigs and horses.

The minimum construction cost is only to prevent people from building just a nipa hut or something small in their property. Its a very small amount in the scheme of a building a house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    My favorite rule is a certain Makati village only allows a maximum of two dogs and no pigs and horses.
    Our place right now has a guide for possible pet owners. May photos and specific breed lang na pwede

House Constuction [Merged]