New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphA_Q View Post
    thanks bro....will there be a significant improvement in acceleration or performance?
    In general, no. Ethanol blends carry less energy than gasoline, in general. Those who've tried E10 on the Focus claim it feels a bit more sluggish than on pure gasoline.

There are some new turbocharged engines that are designed to run higher horsepower with ethanol blends, but I don't know how far from production they are.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yehey! Just purchased a Black 3L V6 Tribbie! OK na cguro yung P1,094,000 price w/ free 3-year registration, insurance, tint, etc. A bit concerned about the mileage feedback in this thread. First mod I have in mind is with wheel/tire combo... keep the stock wheel and change the stock 215/70R16 Goodyear to a bigger 235/75R16 Pirelli...OR...visit the Dubshop to see if 20 inchers w/ low profile Falken's will fit. Any thoughts or previous experiences on this, guys and gals? BTW, first ever post .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're concerned about the fuel consumption, changing to bigger tires and/or rims will worsen the consumption. other than that, the tribbie can handle the additional weight, and stability should be improved. pogi points, you betcha! ;)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i a gree... go for 18's na lang with na series 50 or 45 para di mag iba masyado yun ride...congrats on your new ride....dapat may tribute club na tayo!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakuha na din namin yung white 2.3L tribby.
    hehehe.
    ilang HP kaya dagdag pag lagyan ng V6 na emblem?
    nyahahaha.

question lang, bakit wala atang mudguard ung unit?
    ganun ba talaga 4x2 2.3L lang?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yun ba 999k promo, may 2 airbags and abs na? and how 'bout stereo MP3 compatbile na ba?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Am now in Baguio (great way to break in the new Tribbie [Tribby?]). Man ,what a ride up. Though I never went past 2000rpm, the car sailed along effortlessly up Kennon. And it handled so much like a small sedan specially so on curves.
    So advice about the 18" rims with low profiles is well taken. I do want to maintain the current handling which might might be adversely affected by fat tires or gigantic wheels.
    And, yes, great idea...I'd love to be part of a Tribute Club, or at least a Mazda Club

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    [And, yes, great idea...I'd love to be part of a Tribute Club, or at least a Mazda Club [/QUOTE]

i second the motion.....AFAIK..mazda is also under Protege Club?..but don't know if it also covers the tribby?....or is Protege for Mazda cars only?..any one from Protege?....how can we join the mazda club or Tribute club?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    protege club is for all mazda owners...mas ok siguro if we form our own tribute club so we can share and compare our tributes exclusively....pwede din siguro tayo magset ng eb's or fun runs occasionally......what do you guys think? maganda to kasomedyo wala ako time to organize....if ever u guys dedided na mag meet tyo about this group, i'll be willing to join...here's my cell number nga pala 0917-8126075....hope mag materialize to..:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :callme: :callme:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ako din sali....just post your announcement...here's my number as well....09178804074...excited na ako ha...hehehehe

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast