New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys are you all driving SUV's do you wana join the 1st inter SUV Club fun run. we will be covered by Hotwire mag and Tv and we have Mcculloch HID for our sponsors we want to invite you on July 23 if your free.thanx!

Hosted by:Xtrail Club Phils
    Pajero Club
    Xtrail Club
    Tucson
    Crv
    Everest
    Patrol
    Tribute
    Escape basta all SUV
    they are joining us.
    if you guys are interested pls do contact me. or pm for my number

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i object... malaking diprensya. spacewise, maluwang at matangkad ang mazda tribute compared to suzuki GV, honda crv, at toyota highlander.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dbyob
    i object... malaking diprensya. spacewise, maluwang at matangkad ang mazda tribute compared to suzuki GV, honda crv, at toyota highlander.

I beg to disagree. The Tribute is based on the Escape platform and the Escape has less space than the CRV. In terms of cargo volume, the CRV can accomodate more cargo than the Escape or Tribute. Yes, the Tribute and Escape are both wider than a CRV but by only 45mm which obviously does not translate to more space.

CRV specs:

Overall length (mm) 4535
    Overall width (mm) 1780
    Overall height (mm) 1710
    Wheel base (mm) 2620

Escape Specs:

Overall Length (mm) 4,400
    Overall Width (mm) 1,825
    Overall Height (mm) 1,700
    Wheelbase (mm) 2,620

Tribute Specs:

Overall length - 4,395 mm
    Overall width - 1,800 mm
    Overall height - 1,765 mm
    Wheelbase - 2,620 mm

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dbyob
    Similar lang yung interior space ng GV & Tribute (we both have 'em).

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hello Tribute owners, I'm actually considering a CUV lately and have a shortlist of which the Tribute is one of them. Since your Tributes are mostly a year old already, I believe I should have a better feedback about it this time.

1) When you say it has a good ride, does this mean that it absorbs the road imperfections very well (comfortable, luxurious, not bouncy ride) or the suspensions are good because the car does not sway from left to right when turning, etc?

2) I have read that some had a problem with the Tribute going uphill and some say the engine is preppy and just right; quite contradicting. I wouldnt have the chance to try the uphill test unless I buy the car. Sometimes, cars that climb uphill slowly are not necessarily weak but the gear ratios are designed that way. When you step on the accelerator, does the car speed up or only the engine rev goes up but the speed remains the same?

3) Which other car models did you compare the above characteristics with?

4) I would like to hear from you guys the negatives of this car (not the good ones), something to persuade me to think twice of shortlisting the Tribute :evillaugh

Your answers to the above would help me get a benchmark on how you arrived at your conclusions. I may or may not have or drove the car that you compared it with and that would give me an indication of how the Tribute fares. Thanks in advance for your replies.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi Tribute Owners! I recently purchased a 3L Tribute. Naghahanap po ako ng step board for my Tribute. Nahirapan kasi umakyat sa tribute yung mga anak ko. The step board being offered by Mazda Greenhills is around Php18,000++. Hindi pa yun original Mazda. The original would cost around Php20,000++. I was able to check with Shark, they are selling it at Php9,000++ with courtesy lights. Kaya lang Titanium lang yung available step board. The color of my Tribute is black. Mas maganda siguro kung black din yung step board. May alam ba kayo kung saan ako makakabili ng black step board? Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi! Ano yung Shark? Is it a shop that specializes in 4x4 accessories?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yes, they sell car accessories. visit to www.sharkphil.com. sa Edsa, QC sila.:drive1:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hi. i'm selling my dension ipod integration kit for the mazda tribute. its only compatible with the mazda tribute head unit. i'm sellng it for 8k only. u can contact me at 0917-8126075 or 0922-8831760 for more info. thanks

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    been using mazda tribute since nov.2004 no prob. so far. 7 - 8 km/L mix

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast