New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mazda2x...
    wala pa e. for now, nagmistulang Mazda showroom garahe namin kasi di pa masyado ginagamit yung tribute. naka-display lang sa garahe, he he! di pa ginagamit kasi wala pang plaka, iwas kotong cops and kotong mmda na rin kami. but ang sabi ng dealer, within this week, makukuha na yata yung plaka.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    fuel consumption ng Tribute, anyone.....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yung 80km ride ko is around P300. Less than 200km pa lang natatakbo.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    My wife and I finally settled in buying a 3.0 V6 Mazda tribute.. Overall i think its a great value for money. for 1.1M you get both the power and features you would always wanted in an SUV. Not to mention that it won the Car of the Year award for best SUV entry level for 2005.

I hope I made the right choice.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    magkamukha nga ang mazda tribute at ford escape. pero, pinagtabi ko 'yung dalawa, mas wider (mas malaki ng konti) ang tribute...

mazda tribute gas consumption, mga 9kms per liter.... 2.3l engine (kung walang trapik).

appearance, mas sporty ang tribute (mas lifted kasi, nakatuwad) compared sa honda crv, toyota highlander, o suzuki grand vitara. at dahil sa frontwheel drive ang tribute, nasa unahan 'yung differential, therefore, mas cute tingnan na 'yung wheel stabilizer lang ang nakikita (wala 'yung parang 'adams apple' na porma ng differential) from behind so, overall, mas macho tingnan ang mazda tribute.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I have owned a Tribute 2.3 since August of last year and am now going into my 15k. Fuel consumption (60% hiway) - 7 to 7.5 km/L during the first 10k but now I'm doing 7.5 to 8.5. Whatever others say, I think this is comparable to other SUV's and whatevere difference may just be insignificant in the long run. As other more experienced drivers would say, hayaan mo na ang fuel consumption kung hindi naman naiiba sa katulad niya, kumuha ka lang ng sasakyan na sigurado ka matibay and engine!
    Overall, very satisfied with the vehicle - great ride, good suspensions, supercool aircon, nice but not exceptional interior, super useful steering wheel controls, puddle lamps, etc. Also not to mention the safety features of this vehicle which are really exceptional -two airbags, impact distribution system sa harap (three to four plates installed), ABS etc.
    My only comments and if I may say warnings also to current and would be users - try not to adjust the seat distance lagi of the drivers seat - it causes the airbag sensors to malfunction and you have to have this readjusted with the Mazda people. If you look sa ilalim ng drivers seat, madaming cables there related to the airbag.
    Also, I don't know if you have noticed but the windows in the back passenger side can only be lowered to one half. I think this is a design flaw since the gulong is already blocking yung complete lowering of the windows.
    I especially like the sunroof however. It is very useful kapag summer when you have to let the heat out - just open the roof and notice that it is way more effective than opening windows to let the hot air out.
    If anyone wants to ask kung ano pang experience ko sa tribute, just post and Ill be happy to reply.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Those numbers are pretty good, and about par for CUVs. It's weird nga that people harp on the fuel consumption of the Escape/Tribute, when a brand new CRV can get 6 km/l in traffic, too.

Good for you you got the 2.3. It's the best value amongst Tribute/Escape trims.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    napansin ko, medyo nga high revving ang tribute nung bago pa. kaya medyo masiba sa gasolina. but after break-in, smooth na ang tunog. minsan, tumakbo ako ng 150kms/hr, maganda ang handling, parang kotse. at 2.3l lang pero, hayup kung umakyat kahit kargado, parang v6. ano ba ang downside ng trbitue? mukhang puro good side.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yung half lang na nabubuksan yung window sa likod is typical of American vehicles yata. I think it's got something to do with child safety.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    my 1 month old tribute 3.0 V6 engine runs somewhere between 6-7km/l.
    Not much difference compared to the rest of its class.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast