New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescibie View Post
    Guys!, In my butt's opinion, hindi naging masmatagtag dahil sa lowering springs. Tapos I don't know if I'm just imagining things... but the Trib suddenly handles and feels as if it lost lots of weight... weird, but nice weird.
    Hmm.. e d good, hehehe! in my lowering spring experience, my Camry seemed a little bit heavier, but much more stable.

Nice! Meaner stance.

BTW, did some before n after measurements - front was lowered abt 2 1/4"; rear abt 1 3/4". According to the Autoplus guys, "Lalapat pa yan" after about 2 weeks.
    Yup, it takes some time to settle pa. So in effect, bababa pa ng konti yan. Hindi rin talaga pantay ang ida-drop ng front vs rear springs. In my case, ang taas ng harap kapag naka-stock springs. Mas mataas pa ang fender gap kaysa sa likod. With lowering springs, halos pareho na ang fender gap, mejo raked pang konti. Ah i miss those springs in my ride. Got have them installed again one of these days ;)

To IMm29, many thanks again for the heads up referral!
    Np jamescibie I'm looking forward to what you're installing next.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Np jamescibie I'm looking forward to what you're installing next.[/QUOTE]

http://www.kennebell.net/accessories...switchchip.htm

http://www.kennebell.net/supercharge...pe-tribute.htm

Hey, we can dream, right?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nice ride james....makes me drool.....hehehe:chopper: .....so have u guys given the proposedtribute group a thought na?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    so have u guys given the proposedtribute group a thought na?[/QUOTE]

Tama! Let's call it the Tribute "Group." Pag "Club" kasi, we need to have a Chairman Emeritus, Corporate Secretary, etc. not to mention an annual P10,000 Club membership fee.

Pag "Group," we'd be our rag-tag normal selves and our EB passes would simply be a coleman with beer to share and one's preferred exotic pulutan of choice

Libis? Mall Of Asia? Antipolo? Tagaytay (the overlooking view from newly opened Mile-Hi, Teriyaki Boy has ample parking)? Fri? Sat? Wednesday Group? I dunno...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Np jamescibie I'm looking forward to what you're installing next.
    http://www.kennebell.net/accessories...switchchip.htm

http://www.kennebell.net/supercharge...pe-tribute.htm

Hey, we can dream, right?[/QUOTE]

Dream lang nga ba?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    50 disc changer? Whoa! That's a lot of discs. Hehehe! And a lot of bass. But yeah, there's such a thing as a responsible boomer.[/QUOTE]

I thought this gadget would become obsolete with the advent of the iPod. Pero di pala kaya ng iPod i-reproduce and super high at super low sub-bass frequencies (yet?). Also, madami palang cd's ang anak ko that he prefers played "normally" on the cd changer than via iPod. Senti value daw

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    so have u guys given the proposedtribute group a thought na?
    Tama! Let's call it the Tribute "Group." Pag "Club" kasi, we need to have a Chairman Emeritus, Corporate Secretary, etc. not to mention an annual P10,000 Club membership fee.

Pag "Group," we'd be our rag-tag normal selves and our EB passes would simply be a coleman with beer to share and one's preferred exotic pulutan of choice

Libis? Mall Of Asia? Antipolo? Tagaytay (the overlooking view from newly opened Mile-Hi, Teriyaki Boy has ample parking)? Fri? Sat? Wednesday Group? I dunno...[/QUOTE]

UYYYY....sali ako ,,,sana next month nalang EB ng tribute group para makahabol ako ....exciting naman....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Tribe! Hehehe! Yan na lang ang itawag sa grupo ;)

I thought this gadget would become obsolete with the advent of the iPod. Pero di pala kaya ng iPod i-reproduce and super high at super low sub-bass frequencies (yet?). Also, madami palang cd's ang anak ko that he prefers played "normally" on the cd changer than via iPod. Senti value daw
    Well, ako naman, i don't need my music with me all the time, so I don't see me using an iPod, so hanggang CD lang nga ako. Come to think of it, I need to reshuffle my CDs, nakakasawa na. Hehehe! Would've been easy to listen to a lot more different music with an iPod no? ;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    hehehe
    nice one sir IMm29.
    tribong tribo ang dating.
    pag dito sa MOA, sama ako.
    para mahiram ko yung tribby.
    hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post

I 2nd da motion;

O kaya "TRIBU" para lokal (I'm actually part Igorot, no kidding).

Then we could get our TRIBUTE emblems and cut off the T and E !

Any other crazy ideas? Kahit wala tayong Club at least my name tayo ng Club. Ngwek