New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 333 of 448 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    I know the casas here don't sell OEM mats and other accessories for the 3, right?
    Not much, actually none afaik. The casa here at metro manila don't even sell touch up paint pens.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    guys need your help. Is it advisable to buy a brand new M3 this month considering that the new model is about to be released? I already have an approval from the bank but now im having doubts whether or not to proceed the purchase. I just need your opinion guys hehe. Thanks in advance

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    what are difference between the old model and the new model?
    Quite a few changes since this is a new generation.

But the most notable for me is the change from multi-link rear suspension to a torsion-beam.

For me it's fine, in city driving you won't really notice it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Quite a few changes since this is a new generation.

But the most notable for me is the change from multi-link rear suspension to a torsion-beam.

For me it's fine, in city driving you won't really notice it.
    I prefer a multilink rear over a torsion beam rear. go for the old one especially if discounted

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by emz14 View Post
    guys need your help. Is it advisable to buy a brand new M3 this month considering that the new model is about to be released? I already have an approval from the bank but now im having doubts whether or not to proceed the purchase. I just need your opinion guys hehe. Thanks in advance
    Lemme repost the reply over the 2014 thread...
    Looking at relative costs between US & Ph pricing, the new BP is expected to be priced much higher than the current BN when they land.
    They'll get the same proven Skyactiv engines. AWD offerings? Highly unlikely. The changes raise the Premium feel notches higher. They've opted to 'downgrade' the rear from multi-link to torsion beam to reduce noise, weight & cost, & to increase space out back. Dave Coleman, Mazda's development engineer, explains why the beam is really an upgrade here:
    Mazda 3 AWD 2019 | What you need to know about it's AWD system! - YouTube

Buy cheaper the current proven BN? Or wait for when & who knows how much the new BP?
    The 'old' gen3 is sorted, figured & aging very gracefully. The great thing about grabbing a new generation model is the novelty of new...BUT, there's a minor thing you should prepare for when getting one early....the risk of having unseen issues pop that manufacturers usually sort thru TSBs & mid cycle refreshes.
    Hope this helps you decide....Grats & welcoM3 to the Mown3rship!!![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Well if your bank financing it, i say get the new one. While it is not yet available, that will be a good opportunity to save up more cash so that you can increase your downpayment and get lesser interest. That is, when youre not in a hurry. When i got my 3 last November, i knew there was a new one coming but proceeded with the purchase anyway because i badly needed a car to use daily from home to work and vice versa. I just sold my Mirage G4 (which served me really well for 3 years) at that time and my wife is using the CX-5, so I was commuting by taxi while I had no car. Since i was already looking at the 3 for a long time that time, i never hesitated to get it.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    In other words, if you really need a car right now, get the BN. It's been well refined and, by a lot accounts, pretty reliable. You can get it at a discounted price. However, if you're not in a hurry, save up some cash and get the new one 8-)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    These hobo nomad mats are indeed practical. It's very good on trapping those dust and dirt, keeps the floor clean. Vacuum cleaning of the floor was done only once last year, almost no rubbish.

Mat shape not exactly the same as the oem mat. I intended to cut the mats in this way to maximize the floor area covered.

3 piece mats at the rear. Makes it easy to pull out each mat.

Pretty nice sir 8-)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Lemme repost the reply over the 2014 thread...
    Looking at relative costs between US & Ph pricing, the new BP is expected to be priced much higher than the current BN when they land.
    They'll get the same proven Skyactiv engines. AWD offerings? Highly unlikely. The changes raise the Premium feel notches higher. They've opted to 'downgrade' the rear from multi-link to torsion beam to reduce noise, weight & cost, & to increase space out back. Dave Coleman, Mazda's development engineer, explains why the beam is really an upgrade here:
    Mazda 3 AWD 2019 | What you need to know about it's AWD system! - YouTube

Buy cheaper the current proven BN? Or wait for when & who knows how much the new BP?
    The 'old' gen3 is sorted, figured & aging very gracefully. The great thing about grabbing a new generation model is the novelty of new...BUT, there's a minor thing you should prepare for when getting one early....the risk of having unseen issues pop that manufacturers usually sort thru TSBs & mid cycle refreshes.
    Hope this helps you decide....Grats & welcoM3 to the Mown3rship!!![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

you think its going to be more expensive than the current model sir? i read somewhere that its going to be priced almost the same, but then again it's an article from the US. This is pinas the promised land lol. thanks for the advice tho, even scotty kilmer said never buy the first model of a new generation car, he advised wait for at least 2 years for the same reasons that you pointed out. Ang ganda lang ng look ng bagong sedan, like damn! but honestly I really love this current generation of M3, it speaks to me, it is my dream car hehe, for some it's the GTR, or typeR or maybe even the R8, but for me it really is the 3rd generation M3 and it's not as expensive but almost as luxurious looking. lol. Oh well I still have this weekend to make a decision.

BTW few questions sir,
    1.can i buy a brand new older model car? like for example if the new generation comes out, can i still buy gen3 mazda3 from a dealership?
    2.is it true that there's an update that enables appleplay and android auto to the current M3?
    3.do you think it's possible to have my M3 1.5 to be painted machine gray? I'm willing to pay the extra 16k. Some dealership said it is not possible but my agent said it is. I'm not really sure now.
    thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxpinpointxxx View Post
    In other words, if you really need a car right now, get the BN. It's been well refined and, by a lot accounts, pretty reliable. You can get it at a discounted price. However, if you're not in a hurry, save up some cash and get the new one 8-)
    thanks for the advice sir, honestly I'm also considering buying a second hand M3.