New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 334 of 448 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by emz14 View Post
    you think its going to be more expensive than the current model sir? i read somewhere that its going to be priced almost the same, but then again it's an article from the US. This is pinas the promised land lol. thanks for the advice tho, even scotty kilmer said never buy the first model of a new generation car, he advised wait for at least 2 years for the same reasons that you pointed out. Ang ganda lang ng look ng bagong sedan, like damn! but honestly I really love this current generation of M3, it speaks to me, it is my dream car hehe, for some it's the GTR, or typeR or maybe even the R8, but for me it really is the 3rd generation M3 and it's not as expensive but almost as luxurious looking. lol. Oh well I still have this weekend to make a decision.

BTW few questions sir,
    1.can i buy a brand new older model car? like for example if the new generation comes out, can i still buy gen3 mazda3 from a dealership?
    2.is it true that there's an update that enables appleplay and android auto to the current M3?
    3.do you think it's possible to have my M3 1.5 to be painted machine gray? I'm willing to pay the extra 16k. Some dealership said it is not possible but my agent said it is. I'm not really sure now.
    thanks
    As for question number 1. Sir I think it depends if they still have some stocks left for sale. When I was to purchase the top of the line spec’ed 2017 mazda 3 almost 2 years ago the previous top of the line 2014 model spec was still on sale albeit the last one. So i think it comes down to if it’s still available by the time you are decided to make your purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    On your questions:

1.can i buy a brand new older model car? like for example if the new generation comes out, can i still buy gen3 mazda3 from a dealership?
    -Yes, if they still are available.

2.is it true that there's an update that enables appleplay and android auto to the current M3?
    -Yes, the AA/CP module upgrade will be made available for any MzdConnect vehicle. It won't be free.

3.do you think it's possible to have my M3 1.5 to be painted machine gray? I'm willing to pay the extra 16k. Some dealership said it is not possible but my agent said it is. I'm not really sure now.
    -DO NOT EVER DO THIS. Nothing beats Factory Paint. There's more to painting than just paint brand & color. Non-factory won't last as long nor age as well factory. Either grab a factory Machine Gray or some other color...I'd never respray a brand new car.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    you think its going to be more expensive than the current model sir? i read somewhere that its going to be priced almost the same, but then again it's an article from the US. This is pinas the promised land lol. thanks for the advice tho, even scotty kilmer said never buy the first model of a new generation car, he advised wait for at least 2 years for the same reasons that you pointed out. Ang ganda lang ng look ng bagong sedan, like damn! but honestly I really love this current generation of M3, it speaks to me, it is my dream car hehe, for some it's the GTR, or typeR or maybe even the R8, but for me it really is the 3rd generation M3 and it's not as expensive but almost as luxurious looking. lol. Oh well I still have this weekend to make a decision.
    Looking at US pricing for the BP, they'll definitely be significantly pricier than the BN once they get here....Unless Bermaz does some spec tweaking or shaving.
    On early new generation units, based on BM experience, we were fortunate the gen3s never had any major issues. The Skyactivs were out as early as '12 (late gen2 M3s, 6s & gen1 CX5s) in other markets. They were pretty much sorted & figured when we got em in '14.
    The BP will get the same engines & transmissions, so there shouldn't be any surprises there. The suspension, as explained by Dave Coleman, will even be simpler. The 2 & the CX3 currently got em rear beams. Should there be kinks, I'd expect just minor ones.
    Wish you luck over the weekend, sir. You can't go wrong w/ either.[emoji4]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Looking at US pricing for the BP, they'll definitely be significantly pricier than the BN once they get here....Unless Bermaz does some spec tweaking or shaving.
    On early new generation units, based on BM experience, we were fortunate the gen3s never had any major issues. The Skyactivs were out as early as '12 (late gen2 M3s, 6s & gen1 CX5s) in other markets. They were pretty much sorted & figured when we got em in '14.
    The BP will get the same engines & transmissions, so there shouldn't be any surprises there. The suspension, as explained by Dave Coleman, will even be simpler. The 2 & the CX3 currently got em rear beams. Should there be kinks, I'd expect just minor ones.
    Wish you luck over the weekend, sir. You can't go wrong w/ either.[emoji4]

with our roads, a multulink rear would be better imo. especially on those stupid provincial cement roads with them lousy expansion joints

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    with our roads, a multulink rear would be better imo. especially on those stupid provincial cement roads with them lousy expansion joints
    Hehe...let's wait & try 1st hand how they tuned the BP's beam. On our shorter wheel-base beamed M2 DJ, I've no longing for any changes. Then again, I'm one for connectedness more than comfort.
    I recall similar, more significant loud arguments fade.... Wayback when the superior double wishbone fronts were switched to Macphersons & currently when ATs have gone down to CVTs. Look at what most who've complained are driving now.[emoji13]
    Manufacturers have long mastered the art of herd hypnosis, good sir. And, we're all willing victims here.[emoji4]

6. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_pido View Post
    As for question number 1. Sir I think it depends if they still have some stocks left for sale. When I was to purchase the top of the line spec’ed 2017 mazda 3 almost 2 years ago the previous top of the line 2014 model spec was still on sale albeit the last one. So i think it comes down to if it’s still available by the time you are decided to make your purchase.

really? up to how much yung discount sir? tia

7. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    really? up to how much yung discount sir? tia
    CNt really remember the price but it was priced around 200k lower I think.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Here's a good BM/BN DIY Oil Change vid:
    How to Change Your Oil for Beginners (2016 Mazda 3) - YouTube

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    guys need your help. Is it advisable to buy a brand new M3 this month considering that the new model is about to be released? I already have an approval from the bank but now im having doubts whether or not to proceed the purchase. I just need your opinion guys hehe. Thanks in advance
    Go for the delayed gratification. Wait for the new Mazda3 if there's no urgent need to get a new car.

Just look at it! Elegant and classy isn't it?

Some drive reviews:

Mazda3 2019 First Drive Review | Drive.com.au - YouTube

2019 Mazda 3 review: FIRST DRIVE - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Drive reviews are coming in....And, SURPRISE!!!!....The beam hasn't been received negatively...
    From: 219 Mazda 3 First Drive Review: Advancing the Compact-Car Art | Automobile Magazine

"A significant change with this new chassis is deletion of the multilink independent rear suspension in favor of a patent-pending torsion-bar arrangement. Whether this has to do with cost, packaging, or Mazda’s screed about the car as an extension of the driver’s body and soul is unclear. Anyway, we have no complaints about handling, and the predictive and stability-enhancing G-Vectoring Control Plus is standard even on base models. The car turns in smartly on the stiff chassis and is imperturbable. The 18-inch, low-profile Toyo Proxes all-season tires were acceptable in terms of grip, and ride quality exceeds expectations. Meanwhile, the brake pedal is firm and progressive in the Porsche fashion, and it’s easy to bring the sedan to a stop without bobbling your passenger’s head."