New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 336 of 448 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Anybody has the same problem with my 3?

There is knocking on the front left hand side when going uphill(ONLY uphill) at around 2,000-2,500 RPM. Already have spring protectors installed. Brought it to the dealership yesterday and they told be they just did bolt tightening but when I tested it, its still there.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by techd View Post
    Anybody has the same problem with my 3?

There is knocking on the front left hand side when going uphill(ONLY uphill) at around 2,000-2,500 RPM. Already have spring protectors installed. Brought it to the dealership yesterday and they told be they just did bolt tightening but when I tested it, its still there.
    na check ba nila yun shock mount bro?
    had the same issue when reverse parking turning left, new shocks and cv joint; shock mount pala problema. hth

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

btw wag ka pumayag na silip lang gawin sa shock mount, cause mine looked OK kahit tanggalin yun rubber cover. pero after baklasin, kulang na ng bulitas yun bearing

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    na check ba nila yun shock mount bro?
    had the same issue when reverse parking turning left, new shocks and cv joint; shock mount pala problema. hth

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

btw wag ka pumayag na silip lang gawin sa shock mount, cause mine looked OK kahit tanggalin yun rubber cover. pero after baklasin, kulang na ng bulitas yun bearing
    Not sure kung pareho tayo ng problema sir kasi sakin naririnig ko lang pag uphill at nasa mga 2.5krpm. pero pag flat lang wala.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Which is better CTEK CT5 start/stop, MSX-3.8 or MSX-5.0 For mazda3? Im also be using the battery charger for my other cars and bike. Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Good review of the all new Mazda 3.

All-new Mazda3 FULL REVIEW hatch vs sedan comparison Mazda 3 2020 - Autogefühl - YouTube

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ad0bo View Post
    Which is better CTEK CT5 start/stop, MSX-3.8 or MSX-5.0 For mazda3? Im also be using the battery charger for my other cars and bike. Thank you.
    I'm using the ctek ct5 because my M3 uses the enhanced flooded battery for iStop. I also use the ct5 for ordinary motolite battery used in 4 older cars. It was able to extend the ordinary battery up to 3 years (by average the batt would last between 1.5 to 2 years).

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by techd View Post
    Not sure kung pareho tayo ng problema sir kasi sakin naririnig ko lang pag uphill at nasa mga 2.5krpm. pero pag flat lang wala.
    yup same scenario mas malakas lang pag reverse tapos incline

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I'm using the ctek ct5 because my M3 uses the enhanced flooded battery for iStop. I also use the ct5 for ordinary motolite battery used in 4 older cars. It was able to extend the ordinary battery up to 3 years (by average the batt would last between 1.5 to 2 years).
    Thank you sir. How long do you charge your M3 using sa CT5? Is it okay to charge even you just purchased a new battery?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thank you sir. How long do you charge your M3 using sa CT5? Is it okay to charge even you just purchased a new battery?
    You can leave it plugged w/o limit when parked. New batt or old.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I charge my M3's battery daily, takes about 2 to 3 hours to full charge. Sometimes I would leave it charging overnight.

It's ok to use ctek with a new battery. In fact it's highly recommended.