New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Sprint Booster actually works, but it doesn't add any power... just makes the vehicle more responsive, so you feel like there's more power.

Pinaka-sulit Unichip.

Devil's Own comes second, because it only gives good gains on turbocharged cars, and needs to be refilled from time to time. It's a right gas on a turbodiesel, but isn't very useful on a gasoline car unless it's turbocharged or your installing a high power turbo kit.
    how about isuzu Trooper and Pajero? UNICHIP and methanol injection OR devil own?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Sprint Booster actually works, but it doesn't add any power... just makes the vehicle more responsive, so you feel like there's more power.

Pinaka-sulit Unichip.

Devil's Own comes second, because it only gives good gains on turbocharged cars, and needs to be refilled from time to time. It's a right gas on a turbodiesel, but isn't very useful on a gasoline car unless it's turbocharged or your installing a high power turbo kit.
    how about isuzu Trooper and Pajero? UNICHIP and methanol injection OR devil own?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_scar View Post
    Well here is a 3.0 Trooper, And yeah use used brandy just for fun.

2.5 Pajero

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Another Isuzu vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    wow.. power.. broom broom.. now i want one.. but i dont have the money.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Any ideas if you were to squeeze more juice from latest models Isuzu XUV (and Nissan Bravado)? Ano dapat ang unahin (logical progression) na performance mods?

I would have preferred less intrusive mods kg meron sana. Salamat.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 14myXUV View Post
    Any ideas if you were to squeeze more juice from latest models Isuzu XUV (and Nissan Bravado)? Ano dapat ang unahin (logical progression) na performance mods?

I would have preferred less intrusive mods kg meron sana. Salamat.
    Sell the XUV and buy a faster car.

You'll need to retune the fuel pump and change out the turbo to make any decent power out of the XUV... and even then, the limits of the 4JA1 are low...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Will take your word for it... bili na lg bago kapag nanalo sa Lotto!!!

seriously, am happy with it (overall) so bottom line, it's at its optimum so further tweaks not needed (parang diminishing returns :confused.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    http://img818.imageshack.us/i/imagerth.jpg/

Just want to share something about dpchip. Got it installed on my GS. Initial dyno was 119hp. After was 134hp. Not sure if gain was enough for me in relation to investment. However, i do feel the difference in acceleration from lower speed or stop status.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead2 View Post
    http://img818.imageshack.us/i/imagerth.jpg/

Just want to share something about dpchip. Got it installed on my GS. Initial dyno was 119hp. After was 134hp. Not sure if gain was enough for me in relation to investment. However, i do feel the difference in acceleration from lower speed or stop status.
    What? 119HP?

TCi variant ba yung Grand Starex mo bro?

Kasi kung CRDi-VGT, pure BS lang yung 174HP sa spec. sheet

Comment and Info about DPCHIP