New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I must express my thanks to this writer for rescuing me from such a toms sale
    difficulty. After researching throughout the world wide web and seeing notions which were not productive, I figured my entire life was well over.toms shoes outlet
    unrearkew,Living without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you've sorted out by way of your entire article is a serious case, and the kind that would have badly affected my entire career if I hadn't encountered your web page. Your understanding and kindness in discount toms shoes
    taking care of tom s shoes
    every aspect was excellent. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a thing like this. I can also at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for this specialized and sensible help. I won't be reluctant to endorse your web page to any individual who needs to have tips about this subject.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    I Now That I am Bumping a Pretty old thread But could not remain without commenting on it.

The DP Chip is Great for your Ride if your ride is all sluggish and does not seem to have power and is consuming More Fuel than you might consider installing DP Chip. I have installed it in four of my rides and the results I am getting are really amazing.

P.S: Did not want to create a new thread so Answere here. it might be beneficial for the new members. Thanks

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathew George View Post
    I Now That I am Bumping a Pretty old thread But could not remain without commenting on it.

The DP Chip is Great for your Ride if your ride is all sluggish and does not seem to have power and is consuming More Fuel than you might consider installing DP Chip. I have installed it in four of my rides and the results I am getting are really amazing.

P.S: Did not want to create a new thread so Answere here. it might be beneficial for the new members. Thanks
    May I ask if putting the dpchip or unichip is a one time expense or you need to go back to the installer regularly for tweaking or other stuff, sort of like a regular programming kind of thing

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathew George View Post

are there any risk for putting them in your engine?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    One time installation if done properly ... you risk accelerating the wear and tear of your engine and transmission (if automatic) components ...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    One time installation if done properly ... you risk accelerating the wear and tear of your engine and transmission (if automatic) components ...
    you risk getting frequent check engines error too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    you risk getting frequent check engines error too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Mine I don't see any check engine error on my non Isuzu SUV. The bump on power is just mild at ~ 20% and will not stress much the engine and the power train. Berrima installed!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Comment and Info about DPCHIP