New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pj2000 View Post
    Guys, if you will look at the B-pillar or the side post sa driver side kung saan lumalapat yung door, nakalagay doon yung correct tire pressure (this is standard for all vehicles as far as I know). As for Santa Fe, the normal pressure should be 30 psi and the max. is 32 psi. For new SF buyers and test drivers, the units at the casa normally have tire pressures more than 40 psi, I don't know why. Sa akin nga nung chineck ko 42 ~ 44 psi ang tire pressures kaya pala pag nalulubak eh solid ang tunog. I lowered it to the max. of 32psi and lalong gumanda ang ride nya. The tire kasi has a lot to do with the softness of the ride, kaya nga pag low profile masyado ang tire, nagiging matagtag na ang ride.
    Perhaps tinitigasan ang gulong for storage (para di ma-oblong parang sa trucks) pero nalilimutan ibalik sa normal. Yung iba naman, nilalambutan for good ride prior to delivery.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ang 30psi eh pang sedan.

Kung sa SUV siguradong mataas kesa dyan.

Babagsak naman masyado FC nyan at mapupudpod kagad goma.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    been driving my sta fe for over 1 yr already...so far i havent noticed anything wrong with it...still very happy with it...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    not really, our revo, innova, crv n outlander lahat under 30psi, tire wear is the same mga 30k kms, fuel consumption is ok din. as long as di sobrang baba like under 25psi, its good to go. kung palagi mabibigat karga, dun dapat taasan ang psi.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Ang 30psi eh pang sedan.

Errr... it depends on what vehicle... you cannot categorically state that 30psi is only for sedans. Just follow what the manufacturer is recommending for your vehicle (as indicated in the tire pressure sheet in the b-pillar of your vehicle).

My SUV requires just 29psi for all tires regardless of passenger/cargo load.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Ang 30psi eh pang sedan.

Well, it depends on the size of the tire and the load it has to carry. For the size of the tire that is fitted on an SF which is much bigger than an ordinary sedan tire, 30 psi can carry a much heavier load than a normal sedan tire with the same pressure. My SF is set at 32 psi and talagang makikita mong matigas pa, di pa bagsak ang itsura ng gulong. As far as my FC is concerned, so far I'm getting a combined highway and city driving of about 9.5 km/l.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pj2000 View Post
    Guys, if you will look at the B-pillar or the side post sa driver side kung saan lumalapat yung door, nakalagay doon yung correct tire pressure (this is standard for all vehicles as far as I know). As for Santa Fe, the normal pressure should be 30 psi and the max. is 32 psi. For new SF buyers and test drivers, the units at the casa normally have tire pressures more than 40 psi, I don't know why. Sa akin nga nung chineck ko 42 ~ 44 psi ang tire pressures kaya pala pag nalulubak eh solid ang tunog. I lowered it to the max. of 32psi and lalong gumanda ang ride nya. The tire kasi has a lot to do with the softness of the ride, kaya nga pag low profile masyado ang tire, nagiging matagtag na ang ride.
    40 psi tinde nila ah ano papasabugin nila

for kumho 235 65R17, min is 30, max is 32. i always fill up at 32 psi basta lagi max load kahit mag-isa lang ako.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Kamusta na po yung prob?
    OT
    IMO dapat sundan nalang ang recomended psi for your tires (yung nasa manual/ door)
    pero ako 30psi,
    sa napansin ko matagtag pagbumaba na ng 27psi, ganda naman ng ride (mas maganda pa sa car IMO) pag 30psi-32psi

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For my Pajero and my previous Patrol, I only fill up to 30psi. So far, I've changed my tires every 2 yrs (more than 40K kms) with at least 30% tread life.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    chi827, ano na balita sa Sta. Fe mo?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
sta fe problem