New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i have a 2006 sta fe crdi. it has been going back to the casa several times in the last 6 months to correct a loud knocking sound on left front suspension. dealer said they replaced front shocks and made adjustmenys on pre load of the rack and pinion. sad to say they havent corrected it up to now. anybody else experiencing the same problems on their sta fe?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nope no probs like that

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    does the knocking sound occurs only at idle?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chi827 View Post
    i have a 2006 sta fe crdi. it has been going back to the casa several times in the last 6 months to correct a loud knocking sound on left front suspension. dealer said they replaced front shocks and made adjustmenys on pre load of the rack and pinion. sad to say they havent corrected it up to now. anybody else experiencing the same problems on their sta fe?

which casa?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hyundai commonwealth. in fairness to them inaasikaso naman hindi lang nila mahanap ang problema. knocking sound is on the left side only and malakas talaga. i think it really is a suspension problem thats similar to the knocking sound of the early starex models suspension. Parang mahina yata pang ilalim ng sta fe. if only this problem would be fixed, the sta fe is a damn good vehicle!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you describe further the problem?

At what speed does it happen? When turning? Even on a straight line? Braking?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    How many times have you brought it in, exactly?

When does the knocking occur? What speed? Turning, accelerating, braking? Over what surface does it occur? Rough, smooth? Large bumps or small bumps?

Is it a rhythmic knocking that increases with speed? Is it a one-time knock that occurs over bumps?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Naku. naloko na.

Bakit ngayon lang to lumabas kung kailan nag-down na ako sa bangko for a Sup Red Sta Fe. puwede pa kaya ko magpa-change unit.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't have sta. fe ... but on our starex, the knocking noise came from the brake caliper pin, a good greasing will fix it. hth

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow! a first complain for the sta fe....

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
sta fe problem