New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BAYGON View Post
    Hi allanctan,

It is still going in and out sa casa kasi one by one nakikita yung problems. Most of it is electrical in nature. The depressing part is that it takes a month or two for the parts to come from Korea so do take care of your rides.

Sir baygon ,ano daw problema sa electrical mo? yan din kasi ang sabi ng casa ng e rod, baka daw electrical problem...huhu, sana wag naman.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ct-guy View Post
    ako din mam LR baka may kilala ka sa HARI na pwede ma contact, guys have you ever encouter any problem sa starting up ng santa fe ninyo? mine well medyo hirap siya, i bought mine sa E rod last feb. 7, 4x2, the first few days ok ang pagstart up, medyo dapat pilitin, i ask the casa kung bakit ganun, and they said that i have to wait for the icon na "()()()" parang loop na mawala sa dash board then i can turn the ignition on. well it works until yesterday feb. 27, this morning i start the car and it wont start na, as in parang namatayan ng battery, so guys what do you think about the problem? kasi i have called the casa, and they said they will try to replace the battery and observe it at the CASA for the whole day (sa monday pa nila kukunin 3/2). sa tingin ba ninyo sa HID fog lamp na pinalagay ko ang reason? (which ang baba lang nang nilagay ko around 3000k lang, at hindi ko pa tinatakbo ang car ko ah mula feb. 7 up to now 106km pa lang, pero lagi ko pinapaiinit). sana battery lang talaga ang problem, kung hindi kawawa naman ako.
    could you be more specific?

does your stereo, horn /lights work in ACC position?

When you turn it to ON position. does the usual lights light up?

When you crank the engine, does it crank or do you hear the tik tik sound?

If i remember correctly, you had the foglamps changed to 3000K HID
    and your HU was also changed. right?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ct-guy View Post
    ako din mam LR baka may kilala ka sa HARI na pwede ma contact, guys have you ever encouter any problem sa starting up ng santa fe ninyo? mine well medyo hirap siya, i bought mine sa E rod last feb. 7, 4x2, the first few days ok ang pagstart up, medyo dapat pilitin, i ask the casa kung bakit ganun, and they said that i have to wait for the icon na "()()()" parang loop na mawala sa dash board then i can turn the ignition on. well it works until yesterday feb. 27, this morning i start the car and it wont start na, as in parang namatayan ng battery, so guys what do you think about the problem? kasi i have called the casa, and they said they will try to replace the battery and observe it at the CASA for the whole day (sa monday pa nila kukunin 3/2). sa tingin ba ninyo sa HID fog lamp na pinalagay ko ang reason? (which ang baba lang nang nilagay ko around 3000k lang, at hindi ko pa tinatakbo ang car ko ah mula feb. 7 up to now 106km pa lang, pero lagi ko pinapaiinit). sana battery lang talaga ang problem, kung hindi kawawa naman ako.

happened to me too...they replaced the battery...however, after a few months..it happened again...they cant replace the battery na raw cuz the warranty on the battery lapsed already (warranty on battery is 1 yr i think..and this starts on the orig release of the vehicle...not on the date of the replacement)...

i just got a battery outside..ac delco...no more problems! i think there are factory defects talaga on the orig battery!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaa View Post
    happened to me too...they replaced the battery...however, after a few months..it happened again...they cant replace the battery na raw cuz the warranty on the battery lapsed already (warranty on battery is 1 yr i think..and this starts on the orig release of the vehicle...not on the date of the replacement)...

i just got a battery outside..ac delco...no more problems! i think there are factory defects talaga on the orig battery!
    My Sf is 2 yrs old na pero OK pa naman ang battery

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    could you be more specific?

does your stereo, horn /lights work in ACC position?

When you turn it to ON position. does the usual lights light up?

When you crank the engine, does it crank or do you hear the tik tik sound?

If i remember correctly, you had the foglamps changed to 3000K HID
    and your HU was also changed. right?
    Hi coolman, nice to meet you again yesterday, my car is kindda ok na yesterday, i guess the battery is kindda weak, i will have it check one of this day. hope to see you again on your new setup.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaa View Post

Tol Chuaa, tnx sa info, i guess factory defect ang battery naibigay sa akin, kasi according sa casa they will check the battery first and everything will follow. so for now, am observing it muna, as much as possible i dont want to bring my car there, e wala pang plaka e, binyag na ng service , nakakahiya e.kaya observe lang muna.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi,

PLS HELP!

Have you guys experience this, when i reach 120kph in nlex my steering wheel starts to vibrate. Sabi ng WHEELS na ka align na man daw. So i was wondering what could be wrong. I dont experience this before even at 160kph.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by begene View Post
    Hi,

PLS HELP!

Have you guys experience this, when i reach 120kph in nlex my steering wheel starts to vibrate. Sabi ng WHEELS na ka align na man daw. So i was wondering what could be wrong. I dont experience this before even at 160kph.

Nag mount/dismount ka ba ng gulong recently o nalubak ng matindi? Could be wheel balance ... baka may natanggal na tingga.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by begene View Post
    Hi,

PLS HELP!

have expirience this same problem,brought our unit to the casa and they found out that the fuel filter has some clogged in it,(due to the quality of diesel fuels being used),i could not believe it though coz i also thought it was from the wheel alignment,.,.,'til the casa explained that its because the engine is lacking from fuel supply due to the clogged in the fuel filter, and is sucking more air than fuel,kaya nagkakaron ng vibration sa high speeds like 120kph pataas.,.,and mapifeel natin ito sa manibela kasi medyo pigil na ang sf natin sa high speeds,.,.,.after our fuel filter has been changed ok na ulit siya wala na vibration and smooth driving na ulit mas mabilis na tumaas ang speed,even exceeding 160kph no vibration sa steering wheel at all.,.,.,
    hope this helps,.,.,.I'm back after long time hehehe.,.,

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tzulao View Post
    have expirience this same problem,brought our unit to the casa and they found out that the fuel filter has some clogged in it,(due to the quality of diesel fuels being used),i could not believe it though coz i also thought it was from the wheel alignment,.,.,'til the casa explained that its because the engine is lacking from fuel supply due to the clogged in the fuel filter, and is sucking more air than fuel,kaya nagkakaron ng vibration sa high speeds like 120kph pataas.,.,and mapifeel natin ito sa manibela kasi medyo pigil na ang sf natin sa high speeds,.,.,.after our fuel filter has been changed ok na ulit siya wala na vibration and smooth driving na ulit mas mabilis na tumaas ang speed,even exceeding 160kph no vibration sa steering wheel at all.,.,.,
    hope this helps,.,.,.I'm back after long time hehehe.,.,
    ilan na ang tinakbo ng kotse mo.. Yung sa parents ko nakalimutan palitan ang fuel filter during its 20K PMS, so I told the dealer to have it replaced during its 25K PMS... Pina replace ko na just to be sure..

sta fe problem