New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    IMHO, hindi naman malaking issue yung sa brake eh. Kaya ng abushing lang solved na. Ang malaking issue yung kapalpakan ng troubleshooting dun sa isang dealer.

Hi there. Tagal ko nadin nagmonitor ng mga SF threads and it is only now that I will break my silence sa dissapointment ko with my experience with Hyundai.

As some of you may know, I was in an accident and was very thankful sa safety features ng SF natin. However, after 3 months of excessive follow ups with my dealer, Otis, I was just informed that the airbag assy will only depart from Korea on the 26th. My complaint here is that assuming the LOA was issued by the insurer on the last week of Sept., why will it take Hyundai ( Hari and the dealer ) two months to process the order. The service manager at Otis explained that this was part of the procedure to which I strongly disagree. I am demanding a written report from them on when the orders were placed so that I can identify which entity the delayed can be attributed.

Should the dealer refuse to give me the report which is their most likely recourse since I have been requesting that report for a week now, is there any other alternative that I can take so that my loss would be compensated?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Am sorry to hear that Sir Baygon! Mas maganda siguro kung direcho na ninyo complains to HARI mismo kase minsan ang mga dealers talaga di maasahan... Sad but true... HARI po kase ang nagpapa ship ng mga cars and parts of the cars then ang mga dealers ay ang bumibili sa kanila...

Yun nga lang kase, pag walang pang babayad ang dealer sa HARI, di ata binibigay ang car or part na kelangan nila. Ang alam ko, you have to pay HARI thru "cash-basis transactions" para makuha ang mga stuff from them. Yun ay sa pagkakaalam ko po...
    Quote Originally Posted by BAYGON View Post
    Hi there. Tagal ko nadin nagmonitor ng mga SF threads and it is only now that I will break my silence sa dissapointment ko with my experience with Hyundai.

As some of you may know, I was in an accident and was very thankful sa safety features ng SF natin. However, after 3 months of excessive follow ups with my dealer, Otis, I was just informed that the airbag assy will only depart from Korea on the 26th. My complaint here is that assuming the LOA was issued by the insurer on the last week of Sept., why will it take Hyundai ( Hari and the dealer ) two months to process the order. The service manager at Otis explained that this was part of the procedure to which I strongly disagree. I am demanding a written report from them on when the orders were placed so that I can identify which entity the delayed can be attributed.

Should the dealer refuse to give me the report which is their most likely recourse since I have been requesting that report for a week now, is there any other alternative that I can take so that my loss would be compensated?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I hope Hyundai follows the Honda model much more centralized. Sana lahat ng dealer HARI owned liked sa Honda lahat ng dealers Honda owned but operated by only two entities (Yuchengco and Ayala). Sa Hyundai kasi lahat ng dealers iba iba ang may-ari tapos nagbebenta pa ng ibang brands besides Hyundai so parang walang expertise and specialization... Di talaga maasahan mga dealers in most cases, I hope I myself never get into a trouble/problem where I have to deal with the dealers hanggang PMS lang sana relationship ko sa kanila!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004

since it already appears HARI already knows about your problem, my only other advice is to complain more to them and to fasttrack repair of your car... but keep in hindsight that most of these car retailers who don't have manufacturing in the Philippines do tend to have limited parts inventory. mostly just for PMS use, and none of those normally non-breakable ones.

5. Join Date
    May 2005

Email your complain to HARI. HARI dealers & CASA makes a lot of excuses w/ regards to our complain & warranty claims, but once you inform HARI about your problems w/ your dealer/CASA e bumibilis naman na ang process.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi good day po,

I bought my SF last month dito po sa cebu yun pong bagong labas, new car stereo, side mirror with l.e.d. The next day my car stereo can't read mp3 and audio cd format has no sound. I brought it back to the dealer and they replaced it with a new unit after a week. So far ito lang po ang problem ng sf ko. I am very satisfied of the after sales service of Hyundai. I also owned a Honda civic 06 but i was very disappointed by the way they care for their costumers.

Mabuhay and Hyundai!!! PEACE!!!!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Am sorry to hear that Sir Baygon! Mas maganda siguro kung direcho na ninyo complains to HARI mismo kase minsan ang mga dealers talaga di maasahan... Sad but true... HARI po kase ang nagpapa ship ng mga cars and parts of the cars then ang mga dealers ay ang bumibili sa kanila...

Yun nga lang kase, pag walang pang babayad ang dealer sa HARI, di ata binibigay ang car or part na kelangan nila. Ang alam ko, you have to pay HARI thru "cash-basis transactions" para makuha ang mga stuff from them. Yun ay sa pagkakaalam ko po...
    Mam LR, can you refer me to someone from Hari that I can get help from. I was already passed from one person to another. I already spoke to their customer service manager and still no help. TIA

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir Baygon, ano po balita sa unit nyo?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    Sir Baygon, ano po balita sa unit nyo?
    Hi allanctan,

It is still going in and out sa casa kasi one by one nakikita yung problems. Most of it is electrical in nature. The depressing part is that it takes a month or two for the parts to come from Korea so do take care of your rides.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Mam LR, can you refer me to someone from Hari that I can get help from. I was already passed from one person to another. I already spoke to their customer service manager and still no help. TIA
    ako din mam LR baka may kilala ka sa HARI na pwede ma contact, guys have you ever encouter any problem sa starting up ng santa fe ninyo? mine well medyo hirap siya, i bought mine sa E rod last feb. 7, 4x2, the first few days ok ang pagstart up, medyo dapat pilitin, i ask the casa kung bakit ganun, and they said that i have to wait for the icon na "()()()" parang loop na mawala sa dash board then i can turn the ignition on. well it works until yesterday feb. 27, this morning i start the car and it wont start na, as in parang namatayan ng battery, so guys what do you think about the problem? kasi i have called the casa, and they said they will try to replace the battery and observe it at the CASA for the whole day (sa monday pa nila kukunin 3/2). sa tingin ba ninyo sa HID fog lamp na pinalagay ko ang reason? (which ang baba lang nang nilagay ko around 3000k lang, at hindi ko pa tinatakbo ang car ko ah mula feb. 7 up to now 106km pa lang, pero lagi ko pinapaiinit). sana battery lang talaga ang problem, kung hindi kawawa naman ako.

sta fe problem