New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    am not a Santa Fe owner no (naglalaway lang hehe) but i think isolated lang yan. try mo dalhin sa ibang dealer kaya. remember na tao lang din ang mga yan at maaaring nagkataon lang na di masyadong kabisado nung mekanikong tumingin or better yet try mo ipa drive sa ibang SF owners and have them diagnose it tapos another would be pasilip mo sa mahusay na mekaniko at kapag nakita nya ang problema then isama mo sya sa dealer. oks ba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try to establish a pattern.. does it occur consistently? disappear when the road is wet? what type of road surface does it come out on? Knocking sounds can be quite a hassle at times... it took me nearly two months of my time off and a lot of part swapping to find the knock on our Sentra before (which turned out to be a bushing in the control arm).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chi827 View Post
    i. dealer said they replaced front shocks and made adjustmenys on pre load of the rack and pinion.

did they show you the busted shock?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nels76 View Post
    Naku. naloko na.

Bakit ngayon lang to lumabas kung kailan nag-down na ako sa bangko for a Sup Red Sta Fe. puwede pa kaya ko magpa-change unit.
    Masyado naman kayong kabado...He is referring to 2006 model naman e. Yun yung previous gen ng SF . My Santa Fe is 2007 model that was released September last year lang Kaya hindi ako worried. hahhahaha

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    teka narelease ba dito ang 1st gen sta fe?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My sta fe is a 2007 model which i got october of last year! It has a rythmic knocking sound which increases as the roads get rough. They have changed two front shocks and last i heard they will be replacing the suspension arm. The dealer admits there is really a problem they are just finding a hard time fixing it. It has been back and forth with the dealer for around six times already and the problem still persists. I just wish this is an isolated case...pag smooth asphalt perfect naman its just that it comes out on cemented and rough roads.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    gen2 sta fe naman pala, baka nagkataon semi-lemon nakuha mo..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by centum View Post
    Masyado naman kayong kabado...He is referring to 2006 model naman e. Yun yung previous gen ng SF . My Santa Fe is 2007 model that was released September last year lang Kaya hindi ako worried. hahhahaha
    di mo ko masisisi pre. This is a big investment at di lang 1,000 pesos ang bibitawan mong pera. it's gonna be a headache if you spent 1.5M tapos sirain naman.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wish ko lang d niyo ma experience ang nangyayari sa santa fe ko. Wala kasi lemon law dito kaya we are at the mercy of hyundai phils pag may mga problema ganito.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    All cars will have 1 or more defects, whether malaki or maliit na sira, within the first year. Some you can live by without fixing, some you can't. Bakit ka naman matatakot agad sa isang isolated case ng Sta. Fe considering na 5 yrs na ang warranty nito? Kung ang Ferrari nga e biglang nasusunog sa daan e

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
sta fe problem