New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Bakit daw nagsara yung Greenhills and EDSA branch? Nalugi or ayaw na re-new ang franchise?
    There is a new Hyundai branch opening along Ortigas Ave. in Greenhills. The site is the former BMW dealership.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Go Hyundai!

9606:hippie:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    So which car makers are 1 and 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ Uhh . Maybe Toyota & Mitsubishi ?
    Yup.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Not suprised with all the new Tucsons on the street nowadays. And those are only the gas versions. Honda's line up isn't as deep as Hyundais, I think Honda on has 3 models and 2 of them are already getting long on the tooth.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    A full sized SUV to Rival the Land cruiser and a Pick-up truck added to their lineup and they will be ready to take toyota's place in due time....

Congrats Hyundai!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Malabo yan... Sabi na mismo ng Hyundai USA CEO na si John Krafcik that Hyundai will not get into the ladder frame vehicles business... According to him (siguro sa mga first world markets) there is a transition from ladder frames to unibody design... The market daw demands more unibody design than ladder frame...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^^Malabo yan... Sabi na mismo ng Hyundai USA CEO na si John Krafcik that Hyundai will not get into the ladder frame vehicles business... According to him (siguro sa mga first world markets) there is a transition from ladder frames to unibody design... The market daw demands more unibody design than ladder frame...

Well yes, it might be to soon to tell, but its not impossible....and besides the one who said that is an American which is targeting a specific market and not a Korean which is AFAIK has not issued the same statement....who knows what the Korean higher ups are cooking for us in the near future?......but the one thing I'm sure of is that its gonna be better than a beef bulgogi or a 10 year old fermented kimchi...

just my 2 cents of speculations

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bakit daw nagsara yung Greenhills and EDSA branch? Nalugi or ayaw na re-new ang franchise?
    ung sa guadalupe wala ako idea kung bket nagsara, pero ung sa greenhills
    mahina kasi ang sales nila dun, service ang bumubuhay sa dealership na un,
    the service and sales dept should work hand in hand for a dealership to
    survive, nabili ng hyundai global ang franchise nila at inilipat sa greenhills
    ortigas area (previously bmw klassik)

magiging grey market na yata ung previous hyundai greenhills along edsa

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ayaw kasi magsakay ng taxi sa edsa eh. pag sa ford edsa pa-service hirap kumuha ng taxi

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    It is indeed inevitable... with competitively priced and aggressive looking units (well, the Tucson, Santa Fe, and Genesis that is), I don't see why they don't deserve the success they're getting. Not to mention the maintenance costs ain't as grand as top 1 and 2... or whoever's on fourth and fifth even. Just my .02

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
The inevitable - Hyundai now #3 in RP market!